An adventure... reliving the fun of the olden days now!

Topics related to Second Age
Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: An adventure... reliving the fun of the olden days now!

Post by Taboo »

:arrow: Perspective.

The mare is off a red I killed. It was not standing guard. I was waiting for it to go wild to retame it.

.... and you little noob will no doubt get your ass killed over and over by reds... despite the bulk cloth.
That is one reason why new players (especially RPers) rarely last here for very long.

And if you should make it past the first THREE MONTHS, and if you are so satisfied with this haul then maybe you should consider donating to the shard "Bixby Legbone" ... as opposed to robbing the house of a member who subscribes and then talking smack on the forums.

You are an asshole who got lucky by robbing a house and then posted about it. It's bad taste IMO despite your roleplay BS and new player status.

One more thing, your name is retarded.... just absolutely retarded.

Jill Stihl
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Jill Stihl »

Taboo wrote::arrow: Perspective.

The mare is off a red I killed. It was not standing guard. I was waiting for it to go wild to retame it.

.... and you little noob will no doubt get your ass killed over and over by reds... despite the bulk cloth.
That is one reason why new players (especially RPers) rarely last here for very long.

And if you should make it past the first THREE MONTHS, and if you are so satisfied with this haul then maybe you should consider donating to the shard "Bixby Legbone" ... as opposed to robbing the house of a member who subscribes and then talking smack on the forums.

You are an asshole who got lucky by robbing a house and then posted about it. It's bad taste IMO despite your roleplay BS and new player status.

Bixby probably wasn't aware of your special status. Why not put "I'm a subscriber dontcha know?" in your house sign so we all know not to rob you? :roll:

chainsoar

Post by chainsoar »

Taboo wrote:That is one reason why new players (especially RPers) rarely last here for very long.
Ability to string a decent sentence together does not a roleplayer make.

That said, HAIL AND WELL MET, FAIR TRAVELLER. Orc, savage, bandit, barbarian and hobo - and I've been here since 2009. Your logic blows.

Great story, great haul (it really is, Taboo, grow up and admit it) and great victim rage.
Braden wrote:I was getting ready to type a serious reply to this post until I saw who posted it.
[Uhh] Eo wrote:If there is one thing I am a fan of, it is exploring foreign holes.

fooka03
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by fooka03 »

Please move this to tales of adventure as it is worthy of being in that company.

Forget making fancy shirts out of all that cloth, bandages is the way to go as players can pay in a large chunk. Selling that many shirts would take an eternity lol.

I'm also interested in the other resources you gathered, start posting that stuff in the trading post! :)
[$$$] Syndicate of Successful Salesmen
Cash, The Drunken Smith
GM Miner, Tinker, Smith, Carpenter, Tailor

Emforcer92

Post by Emforcer92 »

...fun of the olden Days was finding unlocked Doors and then bragging about it on Forums?
Sounds pretty boring to me.

And no, iam not related to the Keep Owner in any way etc etc
Sengo Muramasa 千子 村正 Armory at Trinny Stone Vendors!
GM Armor (many Colors), GM Weapons, GM Bows, Arrows/Bolts

Click>Trinny Stone Vendors
@ Trinsic Moongate

chainsoar

Post by chainsoar »

fooka03 wrote:Please move this to tales of adventure as it is worthy of being in that company.

Forget making fancy shirts out of all that cloth, bandages is the way to go as players can pay in a large chunk. Selling that many shirts would take an eternity lol.

I'm also interested in the other resources you gathered, start posting that stuff in the trading post! :)
On that note, looks like a good deal of that cloth is evil mage hued stuff, even some 1109 gear in there. That's worth a good bit if there's a decent amount of it.

This message brought to you by the international chainsoar organisation of rubbing salt in the wound
Braden wrote:I was getting ready to type a serious reply to this post until I saw who posted it.
[Uhh] Eo wrote:If there is one thing I am a fan of, it is exploring foreign holes.

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

chainsoar wrote:
On that note, looks like a good deal of that cloth is evil mage hued stuff, even some 1109 gear in there. That's worth a good bit if there's a decent amount of it.

This message brought to you by the international chainsoar organisation of rubbing salt in the wound

*rubs temple* I hate you chainsoar. He was going to make little shirts and sell it to the npc. LIKE A TARD.

Ok, im over this.

Stay the fck out of my keep or die.

okgoace

Post by okgoace »

So wait, the robes d ropped by evil mages can be cut up and sold at a higher price?

Wychethyl

Post by Wychethyl »

Taboo wrote::arrow: Perspective.

I think you should quit while you're ahead there 10+ millionaire - 740,000

Grifty McGrift

Post by Grifty McGrift »

:lol:

Well done.
"They used to call me Grifty McGrift. I wrote the book on flim-flammin"

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

Taboo wrote:
*rubs temple* I hate you chainsoar. He was going to make little shirts and sell it to the npc. LIKE A TARD.

Ok, im over this.

Stay the fck out of my keep or die.
Like a 6-day newb is more like it. Can you please contain your obvious rage and stop taking out your anger over your mistakes, on this lucky newb?
Some guy's small, I'd probably wait around to help him secure it. Some millionaire's keep.....every unlocked item of any value would be removed. I personally detest thieves, but honestly, it should be no skin off your back.....yet...you're taking it REALLY hard.

Keep stayin madbro. This week old nub is double-extra winning at UO today. Hail the newb!!!

For reference see also: Army logging in after two years to find himself in my castle CY with the door unlocked. At least I had some semi-rares for him along with massive hoards of resources. Get good old timer.
Est Sularus oth Mithas

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

The keep was never decorated because I don't intend on keeping it.
I am going to sell it with barebone deco and stairs to spires / roof.

Just because you find a door unlocked doesn't mean you have to go in and rob it then post pictures on the forums. You people are assholes and I don't care what I lost, it's annoying.

Furthermore how about I just go say balance and show 10 + mil. My money is not all tied up in rares like a lot of vet players I know. Like the ones who camp Idocs then try to sell whatever they find. So stop sending me PMs saying that my keep looks like trash.

You people are getting upset at me for getting upset about being robbed. Fck you and this guy is a little forum turd who probably won't have the chops to stick around.

Also, chainsoar is actually a hateful person IRL. Congrats to him for taking yet another opportunity to show it. An opportunistic hater. Bravo. Negative my forum rep more. You people are out of touch with reality.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

If you just gave it all away like me, this never would have happened. :D
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Taboo wrote:That's my keep.

Laugh if you want, just try and remember i'm a 10+ millionaire.

Simply forgot to lock up, whatever.

The vault stays locked. So congrats on your nibbled crumbs you robber, I hope someone finds your RL front door unlocked and steals your stuff.

Jerk.
I'm certain that Matron's guide to UO has a few entries covering this.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

I also think you should move this over to Tales of Adventure!