House Loot: Instigating "The Instigator"

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Downs

House Loot: Instigating "The Instigator"

Post by Downs »

While patrolling the towns, I found an NPC being dragged through a moongate. I followed & witnessed a horrible murder of an innocent man
They were also bullying the NPC they took inside

I knew that these ruthless bandits needed to be punished, but they weren't moving. I brought in a decoy to lure them out and it worked. Space was tight in the house, but i squeezed into the back and started deciding what to take

I came upon some regs, and a stack of gold. They seemed to find joy in violence and were quite distracted.

I was eventually discovered, but was able to escape with the regs, a T map, and the gold. I dropped the goods off at my house, one of them followed, then went back through the gate. I followed & began digging more. They discussed the events that just occured
The red he was referring to was my tinker, http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/29373the greatest pk on UOSA

They then realized that things were much worse

I still hadn't been discovered, and was preparing to thoroughly clean the place out as they made plans to leave

BUT THEN
I managed to escape alive and took count of my loot

Post Loot Discussion
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: House Loot: Instigating "The Instigator"

Post by chumbucket »

Well played sir. Two points though:

1. You mean 2nd greatest PK.

2. Also, we do more than get in houses! For instance, we spend a lot of time in IRC talking about doing things!

okgoace

Post by okgoace »

I've looted 3 houses since i have been here, i dont think anything amounts to the excitement it brings. Kudos. Great story.

FishinPro

Post by FishinPro »

okgoace wrote:I've looted 3 houses since i have been here, i dont think anything amounts to the excitement it brings. Kudos. Great story.
+1
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=55362
^ What??? Another person got "treasureman'd" by cavewight?
Grats Cave on scamming another friend just for some petty wealth and getting away with it.

Come JOIN the -1 CLUB!

Join the KILL CAVE event!!

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

Nicely done!

I've only got into houses where people immediately do a detect hidden. =(

But your story has filled me with new hope to oppose the evildoers of these lands, that for example lure innocent npcs into their homes!
Lankgord: Hello. I'm New To The Server. Any Drama Going On Lately?

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic
[20:38] <newYorK> priceless

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

lmao the greatest pk on the server :D
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Thnx for the opportunity to remind people about house security.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

Their conversation was great. Thanks for posting it.
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Vhyx

Post by Vhyx »

Downs,

I appreciate the time you spent making this fascinating documentary on the ever elusive "Wild Noob". Their habits have always been a fascination of mine, so your work has not gone unnoticed.

Hythloth Tower for Sale. Contact Boondock_Saint via PMs because it's his and not mine. Azheman will broker the deal, naked.

Radical Larry

Post by Radical Larry »

It seems that this business transaction was a bit lopsided. If all my customers were this giving, I would be quite the established southern gentleman.

Greenhell

Post by Greenhell »

They seemed to find joy in violence and were quite distracted

Ayup lost my breakfast on that one there. I love these stories and hope to see a new one each and every morning!

Shit dude - we gotta kill liches LOL

Zandas

Post by Zandas »

Me and my brother (The Instigator) got a good chuckle from your post Downs. We are back into UO after many years! I also thought that I "Got ya" by removing a bunch of your easter BOOM boxes from many many houses all over the damned place but I have managed to kill myself with them way too many times (even lost about 100 of each reg tonight).. I finally had to ditch them in Vesper. You win. lol.

corruption42

Post by corruption42 »

Zandas wrote:Me and my brother (The Instigator) got a good chuckle from your post Downs. We are back into UO after many years! I also thought that I "Got ya" by removing a bunch of your easter BOOM boxes from many many houses all over the damned place but I have managed to kill myself with them way too many times (even lost about 100 of each reg tonight).. I finally had to ditch them in Vesper. You win. lol.
Hah! I saw you snatching ones near my house at some point -- was talking to a friend on IRC about Downs' easter present, and saw you run by and snatch 2 or 3 off of porches, then run offscreen.

I spent about 20 minutes popping myself over and over on various doorsteps around me; there was a wandering healer and I had nothing better to do. :D
Valorite: The metal with mettle.

Anomander Rake

Post by Anomander Rake »

Perhaps the BPD will need to consider recruiting field agents to investigate happenings beyond the city streets.

Downs

Post by Downs »

Our work is within the law. Did you miss their cold blooded murder? And their security violation?
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!