Npc Nobles

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Dreadnaught

Npc Nobles

Post by Dreadnaught »

I whacked a noble the other day and was dissappointed with the loot. I could be wrong, but didnt nobles carry a LOT of gold (Over 500) and some magic stuff on their corpses? I remember noble killing got pretty big there for a while, OSI even had to create the "Noble bodyguards" to combat the problem.

fooka03
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Npc Nobles

Post by fooka03 »

noble bodyguards were added because killing nobles was an entirely way too easy way to get to dread status. with the addition of bodyguards the farming of nobles actually increased because that would be about 150-250 arrows, 1-2k gold, and a few gems.

from what i remember the loot was about 100-300, some gems, rare magics. pretty much identical to brigands just have you a huge karma hit and a little more gold.
[$$$] Syndicate of Successful Salesmen
Cash, The Drunken Smith
GM Miner, Tinker, Smith, Carpenter, Tailor

Altec

Post by Altec »

where can i kill these nobles?

mrbojangles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by mrbojangles »

on OSI the docks of cove were outside the guardzone, making it very easy to farm them. Last time i checked the cove docks are guarded, but nobles do spawn in cove.
Omar Little(irc) / Mr Bojangles / Bowie / Snake Plisken / Martin Van Buren / Dirty Ore

Visit the The Yew Gate Shop for everything you need.