Sunday's PvP Event Results

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Nightchill

Re: Sunday's PvP Event Results

Post by Nightchill »

Good to see player ran events. Wish I could make it.

Sylo

Post by Sylo »

I will be there.

johnsonious2

Post by johnsonious2 »

Where is this held at? can someone show me a pic please? or a map

johnsonious2

Post by johnsonious2 »

Btw I wanna join in :)

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

There is a lil map posted previously in the thread... Its SW of dungeon Wrong, around the western tip. GONNA BE HAWT!

hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

Ragancy
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ragancy »

I'll try to make it

okgoace

Post by okgoace »

I for one will not be attending this again. Had 200 ginsing stolen before the tourney and then dry looted after i lost in 2nd round - oh uo.

xynosis

Post by xynosis »

I would like to come to the next one... but I MAY be busy... not sure yet!

okgoace... I will give you 200 ginseng and 5K to cover the cost of other dry looted goods if you come back. Don't let douche bags who were not even in the tourney ruin your experience. We had a good fight too!

There was a thief there which sucked... next time we ought to all be on our toes and protect the sanctity of the event.

It would be nice to have someone who is a co-owner/friend to ban the needed people who ought to be banned.

I lost in my first round to okgoace... I thought I was going to take it home, but okgo ace was a step ahead of me! ;) It was fun though! Good fights all round it seems.

I will contribute 10K again to the winning pot to be divided amongst the winners accordingly.
so... how do I edit my signature again???
-Xynosis

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

This tournament round was a total cluster... Ohm didn't show to host and I attempted to fight AND run it. Big mistake. I will not be using the triple towers again for any events. I was taken off the friends list, and could not ban any thieves or griefers... apologies for that. I will be available tomorrow to hand out Ohms prizes to the winners.

Results:

http://challonge.com/TTIII

Sylo

Post by Sylo »

Abyz wrote:This tournament round was a total cluster... Ohm didn't show to host and I attempted to fight AND run it. Big mistake. I will not be using the triple towers again for any events. I was taken off the friends list, and could not ban any thieves or griefers... apologies for that. I will be available tomorrow to hand out Ohms prizes to the winners.

Results:

http://challonge.com/TTIII
It was a bit of a cluster but it was still cool. I would like to see this again.

Azeroth

Post by Azeroth »

Bongy was kicking people from the towers so TG can kill us and he was mad saying he didnt even get a invited to the event.Am not the only person he kicked from the towers if i am correct it was me Scienter and Micky Mangle as well and a few others. Never doing a event in them towers again.

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

Bongy was crying because he wasn't in the tourney... Tell me if I'm wrong, but he wasn't in the ring when I was signing people in was he? If he wanted in, he should learn to be on time like a big boy... Not show up ten minutes after the tourney starts and actually drop f bombs on the guy who's running it last minute for someone else. I've never seen such immaturity. I'm sure he had something to do with me being unfriended also, but I can't prove it. After always being friendly to Bongy, now I'm beginning to see why many people don't give him the time of day. Oh we'll, you try to be kind, but we all know... No good deed goes unpunished.

Ragancy
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ragancy »

Azeroth wrote:Bongy was kicking people from the towers so TG can kill us and he was mad saying he didnt even get a invited to the event.Am not the only person he kicked from the towers if i am correct it was me Scienter and Micky Mangle as well and a few others. Never doing a event in them towers again.
I went to go get my horse in the middle tower and all of the sudden im outside on foot with 3 TG waiting for me. Thankfully I was able to get away but it certainly didn't help me restock any faster.

All in all it wasn't a big deal and I kind of expect griefing at any player-run tourney.

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

Sorry I couldn't make it last night.. my internet has been out for the past two days..

Congrats to the winners. I will be handing out the prizes as soon as I can meet up with the other donators in game.

These tournaments are postponed til we can find a better place to hold them.. somewhere bongy can't ban/remove people cuz he's butthurt about being late and not being able to compete

If you want to compete in these tournaments you must be on time, the tournament will not be held off til you get there.

We will post back in this thread once we find a suitable replacement arena.
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

okgoace

Post by okgoace »

Find a place where you can regulate theives/griefers and i will gladly play again.