[edit: done]Relatively new player looking for shared housing

Topics related to Second Age
freakystuff25

[edit: done]Relatively new player looking for shared housing

Post by freakystuff25 »

[edit: Thank you I got into a house]

Hello!
I played this game many years ago and joined this shard for about a month. Lately I am making boards to train my first mage/T hunter character.
I am a casual gamer and do not play more than 6 hours a week. Each session is 2 hours max. I live in Asia.

I am looking for a place to macro magery, resist, and lockpicking and also a housemate.

Requirements:
age 28 or older in 2013
sometimes play on weekends in USA EST 5AM to 12:30PM (yes in the morning).
Has little knowledge but could be interested in doing a treasure hunting trip so that the first-time experience wont be spoiled. I dont want an expert T-hunter.
has little interest in killing people
has a mechanism to protect your house so that no one can rob it because I got killed

Big bonus:
interested in traveling and has a rune library to recall off.
already sharing your house with someone else like me
ok to see an apprentice miner to store thousands of raw ores in your house so that he can smelt at a later stage

optional but not important:
lives near a mountain and has a stove
has a smith character

what you get:
If one day I have no time to play the game, I will gift you everything! I already have 40k when posting this message.
Last edited by freakystuff25 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

liinniejj

Re: Relatively new player looking for shared housing

Post by liinniejj »

Hey Hey Welcome to the shard!! :D
Hope you will enjoy yerself!

In response of your shared housing... To be honest most people wont wanna do that as number 1 rule in this game is trust nobody and sharing makes houselooting risk higher.

However if you want i do have a small which is my workshop that i just very rarely use to mine from or lumber from that you may use for as long as you want! You will have no hassle from me and no fear for yer belongings in the house from me. its all set up with house addons tablebarrier and chests. but feel free to chance it to your wishes.
And im willing to help you out with anything else you could need ;)

Im Btw a core member of OLD which is a support guild for the guild NEW who help getting new and returning players get (back) on their feet. You can always post here, pm me on the forum or find me in IRC as Liinniejj. Just let me know if I or the guild can be of any help to you;)
Last edited by liinniejj on Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Made by Nystal Games, New up and coming indie Developer.

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

I have a few extra houses you can use for free.

There is a storage house beside my keep @ crossroads primarily used for IDOCS and I dont really intend on using it for a while.

I also have a mining small and a small at aceopolis that are relatively unused but they may be more difficult for you to use because of the set ups inside.

I can co-own you and let you do whatever you want with it. I have no real motivation to harm you (take anything you have) and I doubt I will even notice you are using any of the properties. I am just friendly to new players. You can make alterations to the inside to suite your macroing needs.

Let me know,

freakystuff25

Post by freakystuff25 »

Great to see so friendly responses in such a short time.
I will see who fits the description the most and pick one of you! :mrgreen:

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Reach out to Pringles (aka: I Might Heal) or any representative of the NEW guild. They have housing and resources for new players.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

liinniejj

Post by liinniejj »

Yeah Malakait thats why i responded im giving out my extra smalls to new players in the name of NEW :P as im not really using it and with increasing population extra housing is usefull to be available for giving out:P

fooka03
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by fooka03 »

There's also the $$$ new member housing located on moonglow. Get in touch with Brules if you're interested.
[$$$] Syndicate of Successful Salesmen
Cash, The Drunken Smith
GM Miner, Tinker, Smith, Carpenter, Tailor

liinniejj

Post by liinniejj »

Oh btw another thing about NEW if you are interested in joining we have lots of event going regularly :D if yer interested in doing big fun events every now and then when ye can :P

freakystuff25

Post by freakystuff25 »

Thanks everyone for the good replies.
Anyone else interested?

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

.... I'm sorry is this an auction? rofl :lol:

Wow, so much wrong with this.