Mare Spawn

Moderator: Support Moderators

Chemistry

Mare Spawn

Post by Chemistry »

Im searching for a nightmare in t2a for the last two weeks or so, absolutely nothing in either spawn location. I check the Terra keep and Southern lost lands every 2 hours or so. The spawn must have changed. Anyone know if thats true?

Hoots
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Mare Spawn

Post by Hoots »

Chemistry wrote:Im searching for a nightmare in t2a for the last two weeks or so, absolutely nothing in either spawn location. I check the Terra keep and Southern lost lands every 2 hours or so. The spawn must have changed. Anyone know if thats true?
I posted something very similar to your post on the main board a few weeks ago.

I had seen mares almost every day and atleast once every 2-3 days for months on end.

Now i can barely find them.

Dumping a ghost in spawn areas and recording the journal to text files has shown me that the mares are spawning. It has also shown me who is looking for them and how often.

I have concluded that mare spawn didnt change (or may have slightly been reduced) but the players looking for them and the frequency they are checking the spawns has GREATLY increased.

It could be that the rumored upcoming changes to taming have created alot of new power-gamed tamers trying to beat the patch.

Chemistry

Post by Chemistry »

Thanks for doing the research.

I'l keep checking. :)

Moishe

Post by Moishe »

Pleqase stop complaining about mare spawns.

They are there. I have personally found them twice when I was not even looking for them recently. you just don't know how to search thoroughly or someone else has farmed them.

Chemistry

Post by Chemistry »

Moishe wrote:Pleqase stop complaining about mare spawns.

They are there. I have personally found them twice when I was not even looking for them recently. you just don't know how to search thoroughly or someone else has farmed them.
I use to tame mares at a specific spot in soutern t2a in a blocked off circle area. It would spawn there always. Something has changed because I just spent 5 hours there while doing homework and I saw no players or mares. Iv tamed over 50+ in the past. Thanks for absolutely nothing Moishe.

Moishe

Post by Moishe »

Chemistry wrote:
Moishe wrote:Pleqase stop complaining about mare spawns.

I use to tame mares at a specific spot in soutern t2a in a blocked off circle area. It would spawn there always. Something has changed because I just spent 5 hours there while doing homework and I saw no players or mares. Iv tamed over 50+ in the past. Thanks for absolutely nothing Moishe.
I know in what town the mares spawn and I know the circle you're talking about.

I saw it there a few times and then I saw it in a totally different area in that town, so the mares will not always spawn there, nor elsewhere in the same area.

Hoots
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hoots »

Chemistry, i tamed a pure black on the island north of del just last night. Just to let you know they are spawing there.

I understand your concern bc i have noticed a HUGE difference in the availability of mares as you have... I think alot of it has to do with players farming and camping them.

I

Chemistry

Post by Chemistry »

Moishe, what town are you talking about? I didnt even refer to one, your confused.

Hoots, I have been checking the entire south-west lost lands for days.. nothing yet. Il go look north of delucia. Thanks.

Hoots
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hoots »

if you use irc pm me and ill show you the 2 spots i find them at.

Moishe

Post by Moishe »

Chemistry wrote:Moishe, what town are you talking about? I didnt even refer to one, your confused.

Hoots, I have been checking the entire south-west lost lands for days.. nothing yet. Il go look north of delucia. Thanks.
The town I was talking about was the Lost Lands.

Lots of tamers/farmers today, wait a month and they will become more frequent.

Return to “New Player Help”