RoadKill's Rune Library [Library of Justice]

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

RoadKill's Rune Library [Library of Justice]

Post by RoadKill »

Last edited by RoadKill on Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:19 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: RoadKill's Rune Library [Library of Justice]

Post by RoadKill »

Dozens of new items added, prices you can profit from! Check the vendor named Reuben for a full list

Silver Weapons as low as 200 gp!
Force Weapons starting at 300 gp!
Power Weapons beginning at 600gp!
Vanquishing Weapons at 2000gp and up!

Level 1 Treasure Maps @ 350 per, or 333 per in bulk
Ships ranging from 5000-7500
Masks @ 1K each

Buy Now, Resell Later, Make a Profit!
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

RazitalJiminez

Post by RazitalJiminez »

maybe this is a newbie question, but if we do not own a boat, how are we supposed to enjoy your amazing library & vendor shops? do you have a mainland store that sells runes? or are you listed in the majority of rune libraries as a notorious shop?

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

RazitalJiminez wrote:maybe this is a newbie question, but if we do not own a boat, how are we supposed to enjoy your amazing library & vendor shops? do you have a mainland store that sells runes? or are you listed in the majority of rune libraries as a notorious shop?
There is a ton of boats which u can boat-hop to get to the island. There is also a rune located in Roadkill's other library, south of Moonglow at the tip of the island.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

Vendor Rhonna just added with unobtainable items, silver, and random other goodies

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

What happened to your bulk reg vendor? I went there last night and his pack was completely empty.
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

Atraxi wrote:What happened to your bulk reg vendor? I went there last night and his pack was completely empty.
A guy named "Chaos" owned that vendor, not sure if he still maintains it or not

Sexy Smithy

Post by Sexy Smithy »

Went to check out your vendor today. Someone hopped on my boat and sailed away with it before I could even pull out their name.

I'll get the boat back eventually, but I will not be visiting your vendor anymore as you have Stealthing Thieves Griefing it. Its just not worth the risk to purchase items there.
Special Projects Minion.

Populus

Post by Populus »

Sexy Smithy wrote:Went to check out your vendor today. Someone hopped on my boat and sailed away with it before I could even pull out their name.

I'll get the boat back eventually, but I will not be visiting your vendor anymore as you have Stealthing Thieves Griefing it. Its just not worth the risk to purchase items there.
Don't blame Roadkill, learn safety.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Sexy Smithy

Post by Sexy Smithy »

I'm not blaming him. I'm not upset about the boat. I'm saying that he has thieves camping his vendors. Not worth the risk. I don't go to vendors that have thieves waiting next to them to rob me. The boat was a separate issue that i'm not at all concerned with.

He has a thieves problem that he needs to address is what i'm getting at.

Why would I buy a stack of silver from a vendor that has thieves standing by queueing me up in their macro? I am letting him know so that he can start banning these people from his house because i'm sure they are not going to be good for his business.
Special Projects Minion.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

The wining and sense of entitlement on this shard is absolutely absurd.

There are no thieves camping his vendors. I have used that rune library for over a year now, and have never once seen a thief there. Never even once. 99.8% of the people using that house are doing so for the runes. I've maybe seen 5 people PKing there across 12 months (the most recent of which being Bigoud today, which was amusing).

He doesn't have a thief problem. You have a "not good at UO" problem. If you're worried about thieves, cast Reveal. If you don't want people stealing your boat, lock the plank! I know almost nothing about boats, and yet I was somehow able to jump onto yours and sail away without you even seeing me (I was on a horse, no less, so let's stop this nonsense about how I was stealthing).

And by the way, since you clearly are upset about the boat, I left it in the middle of the pond between the house and the mainland. Recall off the key and please try to keep the whining and libelous statements to a minimum.

Sexy Smithy

Post by Sexy Smithy »

Has it occurred to you, in your infinite wisdom about all things UO, that perhaps I have been to this place multiple times? That perhaps multiple times i've had issues with thieves...?

I really don't care about the boat. Its pretty simple. I just recall to it the next day. I doubt anyone is that hardcore to camp a boat. Big whoopdy doo! I could lose boats till the lake is full and laugh about it.

It doesn't change the fact that I have seen thieves camping this spot because it has high-end items. They do this on rare vendors, also. You can sit there and hate on me...for warning him and others about this so that they can take steps to protect themselves and he can take steps to protect his custmers...

Hate on me all you want.

It makes you a complete fool.
Special Projects Minion.

Populus

Post by Populus »

Sexy Smithy wrote:text
Upset because thieves won't hang out at your vendor?
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Just so I'm clear, you're saying you've been to Roadkill's multiple times, and you've seen thieves there multiple times, but you never posted about it until you got your boat stolen (which you don't really care about anyways).

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

I have been to my house many times and have encountered maybe 20-30 people over the past 900+ days of owning this house in which I have banned each and every one of them.

There is this excellent skill called Detect Hidden, and even a cooler spell called Reveal. They are your friends, you should use them before buying anything of value at any vendor. I'm sorry you got your boat jacked at my house, sometimes it helps to lock the plank as a thief could be lurking around any corner. This is a UO game mechanic, not a RoadKill's Rune Library mechanic.

I bet there are more thieves camping actual vendor houses than my wildcard vendor which comes and goes with the Wind and is unreliable for thieves.

Just an update - all my silver has been sold, I will continue loading up Rhonna with interesting items that I've obtained over the years