Razr Help

Moderator: Support Moderators

Kryptonical
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Razr Help

Post by Kryptonical »

Hi I'm trying to setup a mazro macro that I'm not too sure is possible. If its not possible, then possibly suggest other means? and for your information I am not too sure what the scavenger feature is, but maybe it has something to do with what I want to accomplish.

what I would like to do, is have a macro setup for when I am out hunting. I want something that will pick up the targets that I chose off of a corpse. for example I'm killing harpys and I want it to just instantly gather the feathers when one dies, if I'm standing over it or near it. Is this possible?

Senses

Re: Razr Help

Post by Senses »

As I understand it, it is not possible to macro looting of any corpse. The reason being is that its supposed to be hard to loot the corpses of your victims to keep pks or other misguided youths from killing and looting your belongings before your friends might have a chance to react.

Ultimately you will always have to manually click each of the items on any corpse. Oddly enough though, months of picking and clicking on the tiny items you find on monsters will ultimately make you better at every aspect of this game since so much of it is about quickly finding just the right pixel at the right time.

Batlin
wobble llama
wobble llama

Post by Batlin »

You cannot automate the drag (lift) action but you can assign a hot key to the drop action.

In razor : record a macro where you pick up an item from your backpack and drop it again in your backpack. Then stop recording, and remove the Lift action (right click it and select Remove Action).

Then assign a hot key to this Macro at the Hot Keys tab.

When you then take an item from the corpse, press the hot key and after that release your mouse.
+ORC: If you give a man a crack he'll be hungry again tomorrow, but if you teach him how to crack, he'll never be hungry again.
chumbucket: I don't collect pixels.

Never trust the client. It's in the hands of the enemy : UO Demo internals @ JoinUO

Red

Post by Red »

You can also hold shift when dragging a stack of any item to bypass the gump that asks how many you want to pick up.

Return to “New Player Help”