When making a dexxer...

Topics related to Second Age
Malheki

When making a dexxer...

Post by Malheki »

Why wrestling instead of parry? Im interested in making a dexxer with no magery so im trying to decide what to fill in the blanks with.

Is it true that wrestling = -20% chance to be hit? (something i overheard but had never heard before).

I was thinking Anatomy/Healing or Archery (undecided atm)/Hiding/weapon skill (undecided atm)/tactics/resist/wrestling or parry.

Hernando_Kortez

Re: When making a dexxer...

Post by Hernando_Kortez »

Wrestling only affects your chance to hit or be hit when you are unarmed. It wont affect anything when you have a weapon armed.

You probably want to stick with the basic 5 for a warrior which are:

Weapon Skill
Tactics
Resist
Anatomy
Healing

Then add 2 more. Parry is really good, so are archery and hiding, all for different reasons. Hiding/parry might be your best bet if you want to pvm and survive pks.

Malheki

Post by Malheki »

What about order/chaos in town? I have a tamer/thunter for pvm was wanting to make an Order/Chaos town fighter (no intention on fighting outside of town unless my target is running :P)

JBURNS
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by JBURNS »

Honestly parry is a waste of skill points imo...just buy some good magic armor and u can easily get ur armor up to 40-45 with no shield. Plus, if you plan on using potions (strongly recommended) you have to unequip your shield, drink the potion, and re equip it every time you want to drink a potion. Also for this reason, 1handed weapons are usually your best choice. Poisoning is also very useful on a dexxer although it is expensive to train. If you are going to be in town 100% of the time you might want to consider dropping resist and maybe invest in detect hidden or tracking.
Last edited by JBURNS on Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

emac
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by emac »

Poisoing is great. Tracking is another great skill on a dexxer if you're looking to fill a spot.