Server Birth Rares!

Topics related to Second Age
Bee

Server Birth Rares!

Post by Bee »

It's been years since they were implemented into secondage.. I wanted to start a thread and see what the community thinks... Are there still any Server births out there waiting for someone to find? Or have all been claimed and majority rotting in x players banks?

What does everyone think?

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Server Birth Rares!

Post by GuardianKnight »

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say no. No there are not any server birth rares waiting to be picked up.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Bee

Post by Bee »

Everyone said they were all found, then stuck found 2 by not giving up.. So who knows.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

It's ok to dream.

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Bee wrote:Everyone said they were all found, then stuck found 2 by not giving up.. So who knows.
Was an amazing post, but I fear he may have claimed the very last of them. I'm curious how many still exist. And if there are some that don't, would staff ever respawn them (in secret)?

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Bee wrote:Everyone said they were all found, then stuck found 2 by not giving up.. So who knows.
Was an amazing post, but I fear he may have claimed the very last of them. I'm curious how many still exist. And if there are some that don't, would staff ever respawn them (in secret)?

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

I believe that stuck hacked the server and added that water tile. Everyone knew he was going around looking for server rares and then he magically found one! Then not long after, he spent like 5 months looking for neon orange sandals, then he won the exact thing he is looking for in a halloween event! I think he hacked Derrick and awarded himself the neon orange (NEA) sandals.

Stuck should be banned!