New player LFC

Topics related to Second Age
Golden Spookytooth

New player LFC

Post by Golden Spookytooth »

As the title reads I just joined yesterday and I would like to find a clan. I played Uo a looonggg time ago so I kinda have the basics and that's about it. Looking to PVM and PVP. I really need some help on builds that work and info on how to be profitable without wasting tons of time on skills to find out it was wrong or pointless.

I am 30 and looking for a mature clan that still likes to crack up and have a good time. I don't take much serious and I would play evenings and weekends. I am also a dirty American.
Witch Tripper

Orion GM B^D

Re: New player LFC

Post by Orion GM B^D »

Hi and welcome to UOSA!

I would start here viewforum.php?f=101

Contact Pirul, he's the man for newer players.

Good Luck!
WiseOne wrote:I don't log on often, but when I do, I shop at Trinny Stone Vendors!
Trinny Stone Vendors
@Trinsic Moongate/Est. 6-2-12

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Thnx Orion,

And yes Golden, you can contact me here or in IRC and we can talk, or just run around Skara Brae and ask about NEW to anyone wearing that guild title.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

WiseOne

Post by WiseOne »

If you need a house while you work your skills, I can friend you to one of mine. I got some close to towns/banks and also to resources, depending on your preference.

That is unless LFC stands for liverpool football club in which case go eff yourself you dirty scouser (just kidding :D)
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠