Vendor disappeared

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Vavara

Vendor disappeared

Post by Vavara »

One of my 2 vendors on Moonglow at location 33 : 18N , 134 : 23W disappeared today taking a full inventory of reagents, recall scrolls and bandages as well as about 20K in gold held.

I'm assuming that this is a bug, not one that I can replicate (nor do I want to replicate it).

Is disappearing vendors that are restocked daily and well funded a common event or am I just unlucky.

Is there any way to verify my loss and rectify the situation?

jimm1432

Re: Vendor disappeared

Post by jimm1432 »

I haven't run a vendor for years, but don't you have to pay them? when you buy them they have a time limit and you pay them to extend the contract? I'm not sure if the gold for selling items keeps them alive on it's own?

Downs

Post by Downs »

"vendor status" is your friend in this instance. If you dont drag gold onto him, he operates on your profits from sales. If you emptied the gold off him without replacing any, he quit
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

kevin-theidocghost
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kevin-theidocghost »

he said he has gold held on him they take from that fund if u dont pay them so it had gold on it is waht he was saying
Timelord wrote:Every single person in the game is out to kill you, loot you and take everything you own at any time.
http://www.twitch.tv/imr4350/