Reg Counter Picture Disappeared

a Red Eminem

Reg Counter Picture Disappeared

Post by a Red Eminem »

My reg counter still works, but the picture of the reg itself has disappeared.
a Red Eminem

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Reg Counter Picture Disappeared

Post by Hemperor »

Make sure that "Show Images with Counters" is checked in your Display/Counters tab of Razor

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

a Red Eminem

Post by a Red Eminem »

My display images box is checked. Now imagine for a moment that your images are, and have always shown in the top bar. You do nothing to change it, but now they don't seem to show anymore. You have paged several GM's about this issue, and have received minimal support in fixing this issue. Can you, or anyone else help me figure this out?
a Red Eminem

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

I understand that there is a problem with display counters and vista unless you are running in compatibility mode, although this still wouldn't really explain your situation, especially if you aren't using vista heh...

I have to go to school right now, but I'll try and help ya with this when I get home.

Try going to edit of each individual item in Display/Counts and make sure the "Display Image in Titlebar" is checked...you don't have to do every single one, just make sure you check some of the ones that you have showing on the bar.

If that doesn't work, try creating a new, fresh Razor profile and see if you still have the same problem.

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

a Red Eminem wrote:My display images box is checked. Now imagine for a moment that your images are, and have always shown in the top bar. You do nothing to change it, but now they don't seem to show anymore. You have paged several GM's about this issue, and have received minimal support in fixing this issue. Can you, or anyone else help me figure this out?
It's very hard for us to diagnose client side problems. Razor is a third party application does have a support forum here:
http://www.runuo.com/forums/razor-cutti ... assistant/
Make sure your razor is pointing to the correct client folder on the welcome screen, use autodetect if possible.
Be sure you have selected to Disable Desktop Composition in the Razor shortcut properties under compatability.

a Red Eminem

Post by a Red Eminem »

Ok, I fixed it by changing the UO Data Directory to "Auto Detect" from something that was searching my C:\ drive. Anyway thank you for all your help guys.
a Red Eminem