Terra Warrior Loot

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Danath

Terra Warrior Loot

Post by Danath »

Dont you all remember terra warriors dropping power wepons?

if you added this era accurate "bug"? it could make terra keep a hotspot

i understand it might flood the economy with power weapons but maybe not.

tarellel

Re: Terra Warrior Loot

Post by tarellel »

I defiantly remember Warriors and avengers dropping alot more and generally better weapons. But for now, with the servers small player base it's probably alright. It keeps our player-base from being flooded with an enormity amount of powerful items.

alatar

Post by alatar »

it is not possible that every terathan warrior drop a power weapon..
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

TheEttinKing

Post by TheEttinKing »

Danath wrote:Dont you all remember terra warriors dropping power wepons?

if you added this era accurate "bug"? it could make terra keep a hotspot

i understand it might flood the economy with power weapons but maybe not.

idk but that places spawn is crappy i dont even go there id rather go to cove orc fort all there is is drones practiaclly i like to go were i die a lot.

Jed Clampett on drugs story By the EttinKing.

Let me tell ya story bout a man named Jed poor man barley kept his family feed then one day he was smoking on a joint and zedd hit him with his truck...Twice.

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

I get a lot of silver weapons at the Terathan Keep, I mean a LOT. Last trip I left with 8 silver weapons in 30 minutes of farming warriors, avengers, and matriarchs. Also got some decent jewelry and a few force weapons
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

TheEttinKing

Post by TheEttinKing »

RoadKill wrote:I get a lot of silver weapons at the Terathan Keep, I mean a LOT. Last trip I left with 8 silver weapons in 30 minutes of farming warriors, avengers, and matriarchs. Also got some decent jewelry and a few force weapons
how did yo get all this is there something hidden that has a lot of mobs in it i cant find or what

Jed Clampett on drugs story By the EttinKing.

Let me tell ya story bout a man named Jed poor man barley kept his family feed then one day he was smoking on a joint and zedd hit him with his truck...Twice.

Red

Post by Red »

It's underneath.
When you kill a drone, I think it can spawn back as an avenger, warrior, or matriarch.

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

warriors did drop lots of good magic weaps, was a magic weapon on every corpse,
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Faust

Post by Faust »

I remember there being one tera creature that would drop a magic weapon every single time. I always recalled it being the tera warriors, but someone on here that "apparently" knew a lot about tera and ice dungeon said that it was the tera avengers not the warriors. The other day I found an article that mentioned the warriors were the creatures that had the magic weapons on them... So apparently I remembered correctly and the other guy didn't.

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

yea it was warriors, i trained upto 90 fencing on a polar bear in my house, and then 90-gm killing tera warriors with a friend, spent a lot of hours there and remember avoiding everythign except the warriors. I pulled a vanq kat off of one and i paid to train magery on the char, hard to forget some stuff like that
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

What is the range of weapons currently being found on Tera-Warriors?
It should be the whole spectrum.

Tonx GL

Post by Tonx GL »

I've been farming terathan warriors the past few days and ive only gotten 1 wep better than ruin. Seems unbalanced.

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

I haven't been down there in quite a few days now but last time I was doing regular runs I'd leave with a lot of "silver" weapons with no other mods, or weak mods. I was able to walk away with a force weapon once, but it was a damn crook
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Danath

Post by Danath »

ya the range is there ive gotten a couple vanqs and powers and alot of silvers but its not like it was on osi i dont believe. If i remember correctly it was more like they would drop alot of power weaps.

Red

Post by Red »

I remember Force being fairly common right when they introduced the spawn. Like, it would be just as hard to get a ruin as it would a vanq.