Relatively PK-free newb farming spots?

Moderator: Support Moderators

Smelly Ira
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Relatively PK-free newb farming spots?

Post by Smelly Ira »

Like the title says....despise lvl 1 doesn't seem worth it, my character is quite young and cannot deal well with anything that can poision.

I have limited experience with UO, i've played a small amount on Divinity and Demise, so I don't really know what would be the standard places to look.

Any suggestions?

Batlin
wobble llama
wobble llama

Re: Relatively PK-free newb farming spots?

Post by Batlin »

Jhelom cemetery, easy to get to using the moongates, very close to town.
+ORC: If you give a man a crack he'll be hungry again tomorrow, but if you teach him how to crack, he'll never be hungry again.
chumbucket: I don't collect pixels.

Never trust the client. It's in the hands of the enemy : UO Demo internals @ JoinUO

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

Brit Sewers, random creatures in the forest east of Britain, Tracker's camp NE of Vesper
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Deadiam

Post by Deadiam »

Who needs a dungeon to get some hunting done, just run out in the wild, very very rarely will you bothered by anyone...and typically anyone else hunting out there is new themselves.

Tarvok

Post by Tarvok »

I do some of my early hunting out east of Vesper. Just killing animal after animal (and selling the hides) can be a fairly safe way to go about it. But yeah, if you can deal with trying to draw as few undead as possible out of Jeholm GY (to avoid getting swarmed), OR you are an archer (and can shoot over the fence), Jehom GY FTW.

Return to “New Player Help”