Hello

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Faust

Re: Hello

Post by Faust »

Drizzt wrote: i dont remember faust but i do deathstar he was also in B_D for a time him an his rl friend chaoticdeath or somesuch? deangelo i remember fightin wasnt he gamina also? and elmo i remember that name...
I do remember your name mostly from watching my brother and Thuglife/Roger play every now and then. My brother and I played on the same account up until I quit and officially gave it to him when UOR was released. I kept my pre-t2a 7x archer template on Faust for nostalgic reasons. I would mostly play Bob from the t2a era up until UOR. My brother officially took over the account and was the person that mainly played Bob after that publish. I recall him and Roger fighting gawd members frequently since Bob owned a two story right above their guild house. I quit playing out of disgust because of the UOR publish in early '00. I never really played seriously again after that.

Drizzt

Post by Drizzt »

deathstar wrote:
Drizzt wrote:
That is sad to hear. I was really hoping that you was Devante. He was a really good PVPer during the t2a era. I haven't spoke to him for many many years. He sure had a temper though, so you probably should be glad that it wasn't you.

I have pretty much started the only group of Baja players here so far. Most of us are ex Warlock members though, which was mostly one of the best pre-t2a guilds on the server. So far there is Thuglife(7,RR,LoD,8D), Deathstar(Warlock,BtD), DeAngelo(Warlock,BtD), Elmo the Timid/Magikal Tube(LoD,8D), Bayezid(Elmo's friend), and Templar(Elmo's Friend) in the group. The majority of us are very old school players that played from pre-t2a all the way up to UOR and past. We are still trying to get several other old school players here that are being stubborn.
ahh ya im here also with pug.. im the gm of B_D as well.. my chars well hmm i had alot of them Drizzt Do'Urden , Betrayed, Wolverine, Ashen-Shugar,Maverick,Slippin,Cadderly,Goten,Cyric,Daksha to name a few...

i dont remember faust but i do deathstar he was also in B_D for a time him an his rl friend chaoticdeath or somesuch? deangelo i remember fightin wasnt he gamina also? and elmo i remember that name... we were back in the old school days as well..i also ran with spit wayyy back then when he was in the warlocks. and of course the gawds. and even carnage when he was legalos mckenzie or somthin like that back then... tho he turned into an ass joined lod an gave me plenty of loot after that =)...
ya im tryin to get a few ppl back also xion/arliman for one .. hes being kinda stubborn himself ;p .. well hope to be seeing ya guys around, and once my chars are ready, pvpin ya!
hi drizzy =p
lol sup.. actually u are chaoticdeath arnt u? i messed that up? shatterstar was your rl friend right? its been so long blah!

deathstar

Post by deathstar »

chaotic was one of my chars, shatter was my rl friend that got me started on uo. but yes death / chaotic. it still doesn't suprise me people still come back to this damn game. kinda like me, thx faust ! bastard =p

Faust

Post by Faust »

You know you can't fight that irresistable urge. :wink:

Drizzt

Post by Drizzt »

ahh kool.. well i got xion in an another friend possibly lol so should be fun times! once i can get cash n all that crap up to get my house, an magery up . then i can go relearn how to pvp!

Skully

Post by Skully »

I just stumbled upon this site and was reading along to see if I could find any old friends from baja. I remember drizzt and alot of the names I have read in these posts, Iceman too.
I had chars named Skully, GaWd Conner, GaWd Icarus,Slave One. I used to hang out with Burnout,Agathon, Detox , all the GaWds, Posiedon , Loki, Hades, Rial (RIP), Ainvar, Deangelo I could go on and on.
Those were some good times.
I am gonna try to get on and play a little when I get home in a week (I work on an oil rig), Maybe some of you guys are still on here . I notice it has been a couple of years.