Problems with being disconected from the server?

Ruffian2

Problems with being disconected from the server?

Post by Ruffian2 »

I am having problems losing connection to the server. It has happened a few times while playing but thsi usually happens when I am macroing. I am west coast, and I beleive the server is located east coast due to my ping here. Is anyone else having problem with losing connection? When I do lose connection, I check to make sure my interweb is still working and it seems everything is fine. I guess I could run a traceroute and see if there is just a bad hop somewhere. Its hard to macro chars when I am getting dsc'd every few hrs.

Michael Malloy
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Problems with being disconected from the server?

Post by Michael Malloy »

Haven't had any problems... until tonight.

DC'ed twice while macroing swords, running two instances of UO, over the course of maybe 6 hours time. Semi-AFK macroing, so I'm not sure of exact times or if there was any lag bouts prior to being DC'ed, but it definitely hadn't happened to me much before this.

edit: Oh, and I'm on the East Coast, in MA, pretty close to the server (I assume).

Redbeard72

Re: Problems with being disconected from the server?

Post by Redbeard72 »

im wests coast and its working fine for the last hour that i been on so must be something with the web or a bad hop. lol
Derrick wrote:

The second scenario is not extremely likely, but it is more likely now than it was previously.