Goodfaith Respite & Supply : A Nonprofit Vendor

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Elph

Goodfaith Respite & Supply : A Nonprofit Vendor

Post by Elph »

Goodfaith Respite & Ressuply is open for business, serving new players and seasoned veterans alike. Here you'll find non-profit pricing on items such as bandages, fishsteaks, empty kegs, and more.

Perhaps the main feature of the supply is the massive selection of magic weapons and armor. I have stocked loads of them, at rock bottom prices (some even below vendor sell price), with the intention of providing the server's new player population with a source of equipment at reasonable rates.

Future plans include a guild dedicated to expanding on the business model, hosting promotional events, and acquiring items for sale through player donations, gathering, and searching for IDOC housing. It is my eventual goal to turn this effort into a player-run gold sink which will include the destruction of gold pieces via trash barrel, through mass acquisition from selling IDOC rares.

If you are interested in participating, or donating to the cause, please contact me over the forum or on IRC (Frock) and I will talk with you about how to help out. Thanks for reading.

And special thanks to LiquidFire for a generous donation of wares for the vendors! A rune to his shop is now available at the Supply!