Lord status on GM mark?

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
BravoFoxtrot

Lord status on GM mark?

Post by BravoFoxtrot »

Ok, so I am working a crafter and had a question. I didn't make a crafter during T2A, so I am not sure this was or is currently in place here, but can the Lord title be placed on a GM mark? I know for a fact it was in place down the line, but unsure about T2A.

Derrick

Re: Lord status on GM mark?

Post by Derrick »

BravoFoxtrot wrote:Ok, so I am working a crafter and had a question. I didn't make a crafter during T2A, so I am not sure this was or is currently in place here, but can the Lord title be placed on a GM mark? I know for a fact it was in place down the line, but unsure about T2A.
Yes, if you are a Lord when you craft the item it will be reflected in the mark.

BravoFoxtrot

Post by BravoFoxtrot »

Derrick wrote:
BravoFoxtrot wrote:Ok, so I am working a crafter and had a question. I didn't make a crafter during T2A, so I am not sure this was or is currently in place here, but can the Lord title be placed on a GM mark? I know for a fact it was in place down the line, but unsure about T2A.
Yes, if you are a Lord when you craft the item it will be reflected in the mark.
Sweet, now I just have to find someone to mooch fame and karma off of once I GM smithing lol

Faust

Post by Faust »

A reminder during the t2a era you or a controllable pet has to deal the killing blow to receive fame & karma from a creature. :wink:

BravoFoxtrot

Post by BravoFoxtrot »

Faust wrote:A reminder during the t2a era you or a controllable pet has to deal the killing blow to receive fame & karma from a creature. :wink:
wow so being in a party yields nothing?

Faust

Post by Faust »

Nay, fame & karma sharing wasn't introduced until the UOR publish. It wasn't the most easiest task for a crafter/mule to obtain the Lord status back in these days. Achieving this feat was a rare commidity in itself.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

Derrick, everything I make still says crafted by lady, and not lady son!
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS