Yeah I am this dumb

Topics related to Second Age
Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Yeah I am this dumb

Post by Budner »

So after many thousands of regs and a few days of constant macro'ing, I finally GM magery. The only thing left to do was take meditation down from 80 to zero, and boost eval from 0 to 80, to finish my character. So I go to the mage guildmaster and buy 22 points of eval from him. And then realized that I'd accidentally set magery to go down instead of meditation. Taking GM magery down to 78.

Yeah I did that. So proud.

Never drink heavily and play UO when you're messing around with skill caps.

Ugghh.

What's your dumbass move of all time?

Pirul

Re: Yeah I am this dumb

Post by Pirul »

Deciding I should GM Lockpicking.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Kriav
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kriav »

first off why buy eval?? to macro it is about as easy as music. lol
Budner wrote:So after many thousands of regs and a few days of constant macro'ing, I finally GM magery. The only thing left to do was take meditation down from 80 to zero, and boost eval from 0 to 80, to finish my character. So I go to the mage guildmaster and buy 22 points of eval from him. And then realized that I'd accidentally set magery to go down instead of meditation. Taking GM magery down to 78.

Yeah I did that. So proud.

Never drink heavily and play UO when you're messing around with skill caps.

Ugghh.

What's your dumbass move of all time?

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

had a gorilla in my house that i ws using to train up a new character. it went untame.

then logged on my pk and alt tabbed before logging in was even complete. this character was 7x and about 500 short terms deep. you can guess where this is going. the untame gorilla killed my pk while i chatted away on IRC. tabbed back to grey screen... had to retrain all skills 80-100

i did similar things to this more than once. in fact my pk died to my own hand more than anything else in the game.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

Fuck that's boss.
The best I've got is two hours of stat setting only to realize I was at 99 Dex because I still had a fucking plate gorget on.

Cheers.
Est Sularus oth Mithas

Tiwstacain

Post by Tiwstacain »

I once had a patio, and went on extended leave, and it fell along with a gf deer head.

TC

Apoc

Post by Apoc »

Tiwstacain wrote:I once had a patio, and went on extended leave, and it fell along with a gf deer head.

TC
:roll: missed that idoc ;)

Apoc

Post by Apoc »

[quote="Kriav"]first off why buy eval?? to macro it is about as easy as music. lol

:lol: simple really saves a few hours macroing for a few hundred gold pieces :roll:

WiseOne

Post by WiseOne »

Drunken change the house keys instead of the name. It was a secluded tower to which I had a newbie key.

Its safer to drink and drive.....

*Don't drink and drive!

[edit] *smoke and fly! :mrgreen:
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

flokofcgulls
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by flokofcgulls »

Flamestriking myself for two days before discovering that you cannot gain resisting spells while casting on yourself in town.

Thanks to all the helpful forum posters, I'm lucky that's the most painful mistake I've made thus far.
[19:03] <@NewPlayerInfo> Don't forget to check out the website http://uonew.net
[19:03] <Azheman|work> Dont tell me what to do

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

I've set a castle deed on the ground before...oh, and the neon sandles sitting on my floor for anyone to take for 2+ years. That was a good one...at least a friend noticed that before someone else did.
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Norris

Post by Norris »

Dragged a chest filled with 100 empty kegs on steps of workshop with buyer in route. Didn't lock the chest down and troll smashed it....

Unscarred

Post by Unscarred »

Once laid a large brick deed down on the floor of my house and logged out. Then I logged in as another character to grab it who was in the lost lands.. So had a minute to get back to the house to obtain it. Well when i got there it had already decayed.. This is when i learned that house deeds decay if you leave them on the floor of your house. 145k lesson learned.

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

Yeah I bought the eval so I didn't have to macro it up. Buy 22 eval for 220 gold, that's an easy decision.

I don't feel quite as stupid now, hearing all these stories. Or at least I don't feel as SPECIAL.

Trojancow
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Trojancow »

I once dropped a bar of soap when my back was turned to Azheman.