Looking for and order guild!

Topics related to Second Age
Astaroth

Looking for and order guild!

Post by Astaroth »

hello guyz i m Astaroth and i m new on this server.
in a few days i will be ready for make some pvp and i am looking for an order guild :)thank yu and hope to see something soon

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Looking for and order guild!

Post by GuardianKnight »

For as long as I have been here, there has not been an actually active order/chaos rivalry. You might try starting your own and then challenging people. Recruit some like minded members of the community and smash people. You could also just join a guild of pks if you really wanna hunt people.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Astaroth

Post by Astaroth »

thx for the advise:)aniway i entered in an order guild and i see wee have a few chaos enemy for now i will fight with them(i am totally new on this shard and combat sistem i played for a few days on the 97 in MOON it was osi style but after the shard get closes and i usually played on sphere 51 that is more like quake)and i like the fact that all in that order guild are from Uk and is good for me becouse im from italy so the time is ok if yu you what i mean,sorry my english sucks

StegcO

Post by StegcO »

Mandato P.M. :)
StegcO .it
UO Player since DEC/2000
UO SA Italian Community

Many thanks to NEW Guild!

Vampyra
Location: North of shame on beach(Asgard)and R.L. Lincoln Nebraska

Post by Vampyra »

Back in the ole days like 1999 on the atlantic shard, we had an event called capture the flags with 10 flags on each side. 10 in lord brits castle and 10 out in the woods where the chaos base was.. some of these battles would last several days to gain the upper hand with all 10 captured flags. was a good event, between order and chaos. Perhaps as a suggestion of a future event to bring it back--providing there would be enough to do it. :idea:
*Vampyra