Stay away!
44%

Total votes: 36

ultra
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Thinking of coming back.

Post by ultra »

Thinking about coming back. Any new positive changes or the same old stuff goin' on? Just curious.

flokofcgulls
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Thinking of coming back.

Post by flokofcgulls »

I've only been here about a month, so I can't compare my experiences to those of years past, but between relearning the joys and pains of Sosaria, and taking in some of the colorful personalities on the forums here, I've been having a great time so far!

I've been really impressed with the quality of the server, the administrators, and the community at large, which helps UOSA stand out from the crowd in my eyes. Combined with the dedication to the T2A ruleset, if you want to experience Ultima I think this is where it's at! :)

You could always just jump in and run around a bit, see if your passion is rekindled. I know hearing the music at the login screen evokes some powerful memories for me, and really contributes to getting my mind in the zone.

If you do end up deciding yes...welcome back in advance!
[19:03] <@NewPlayerInfo> Don't forget to check out the website http://uonew.net
[19:03] <Azheman|work> Dont tell me what to do

Valhoppen

Post by Valhoppen »

It is really all your choice.

I played a little bit here a couple of years ago but I got busy and quit again. So I don't think anyone cares if I came back or not because of the fact that I am trying to build up my character however I don't know exactly know what type of template I want to be.

Also I can't remember to PVP here either and I am on a labtop which I am not sure is smart for pvping at least in my taste.

Anyways sorry going off topic a little bit. This game has an amazing lure to it and I don't really know why. It's addicting and I think will also be addicting kind of like cocaine and other drugs. I think it consumed my life a little bit too much and that is why I quit but I have nothing to do, however I really should consider focusing on my own life. There are so many other better games out there but this game is the only solid PC game I ever played that was online.

Whether you should comeback or not is all your choice as long as you still have a life.

smokybarnable

Post by smokybarnable »

Yes...enjoy in moderation.

Arsen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arsen »

every player is needed. yes
[22:00:50] <@Dupre> arsen isnt raging, hes jsut german, it just sounds taht way
[22:00:58] <@Dupre> hes actually very calm and gentle
[22:03:54] <@Dupre> arsen is also the best player here

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Except arsen between march and May, July and September, December and February.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Kriav
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kriav »

smokybarnable wrote:Yes...enjoy in moderation.
Well at least once or twice in 2 weeks period or your house will collapse.

I swear adults need once a month refresh. not kids anymore