Books

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Ceph

Books

Post by Ceph »

T2A OSI shards had books that spawned in all the bookshelves that would flag you as criminal when taken. They were good usually for starter gold on new players if they were willing to take the risk. All shelves are empty on this shard.

also is decay enabled on boats and houses? i distinctly remember raiding cluttered houses and having eagles fetch items off of cluttered boats.

tekai
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Books

Post by tekai »

House and Boot decay is turned off, and things do not decay.

Fetch has been mentioned before, I believe its slated to be introduced someday. You would not be able to loot boats using fetch though, because you have to board the boat in order to see what is on it.

As for books, I believe derrick would have bookshelves spawn them, but I assume it would be to much system resources. You can collect the books by going to the Evil Mage Lord building in Shame.
[broken image]

Post by 221396056 »

Ceph wrote:T2A OSI shards had books that spawned in all the bookshelves that would flag you as criminal when taken. They were good usually for starter gold on new players if they were willing to take the risk. All shelves are empty on this shard.
I was about to ask the same thing. I loved stealing those and making full collections.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

I know a place in Brit, one in Moonglow and the aforementioned mage tower in Shame all have shelves that spawn stealable books.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Also the mage's room in hidden valley - all the shelves have books. I've set about making myself a full library.
oceanside library.JPG
oceanside library.JPG (149 KiB) Viewed 1552 times
Deco is incomplete and it's a little cluttered still...
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.