Gm taming

Topics related to Second Age
HoneyBadger

Gm taming

Post by HoneyBadger »

Can you gm taming off bulls, giant toads and frenzied ostards? Basically could you stay in T2A and gm taming? Also I hate the people who unattend macro the outside bull area and then never come back and release/kill. I just bring the orc spawn in to kill em.

WiseOne

Re: Gm taming

Post by WiseOne »

I believe you can even do it taming great harts but it would take a very, very, VERY long time :)
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Yeah technically you can. But it would take a long, long time. Respawn rate is slow and the number of failed attempts would be low.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

HoneyBadger

Post by HoneyBadger »

It's just the hell hound trick sounds so complicated. Any other alternatives?

eggmona

Post by eggmona »

The HH in hyloth are super super easy to set up.

DON'T do the provoking trick. its tedious and prone to failure, and extremely easy for other players to come and mess up.

you should search for how to set up the OTHER room, where you just have an alternate character and/or a tamed animal on one side of a wall. Your tamer sits on the other while everything is aggroed on the guy behind the wall. Thus your tamer is free to tame without aggression.

the best part about that (wall los) method is that you don't have to heal anything. you can stand there totally naked, no items, and GM taming. Which is amazing because it is a natural defense against PKs. they have no benefit from killing you there and actually only get a +1 kill added to their chars.

pro tip: dont use orc lords because people come by to steal the accumulated loot from you.

edit: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20578&

edit2: from my experience you do NOT need any boxes at all.. the wall is beyond sufficient

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

Some guy tried to take mah gold.. I stole the gold when he killed the orc, then gated my dude out.. he runs into the gate trying to kill me. Not a good idea.
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket