Zoo Animals

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Frozard Hyromantle

Zoo Animals

Post by Frozard Hyromantle »

I suggest making the animals in the moonglow zoo either tame or invulnerable. In reality, animals in a zoo are considered tame animals. Not to mention if you randomly tried to kill an animal in a zoo I would assume there would be some sort of guard or police intervention, as they are property of the state. So shouldnt too, the guards of britannia interfere when their propertly is under attack?

Faust

Re: Zoo Animals

Post by Faust »

I'm pretty positive there were no zoo animals during t2a. If there were ever any animals there it wasn't put in until after UOR sometime.

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

Moonglow Zoo always had animals in/around it randomly, but they weren't invulnerable or anytime till "later on"

I suggest if you're having problems macroing provocation, you try elsewhere... somewhere less likely to have AFK people
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

leterrien
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by leterrien »

Frozard Hyromantle wrote:In reality, animals in a zoo are considered tame animals.
ummm, no?

Sulta
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Sulta »

Frozard Hyromantle wrote: In reality, animals in a zoo are considered tame animals.

Zoo's don't have tame animals, just animals that are bored and somewhat lifeless from living in too little space and being fed instead of hunting. Give them some space and the thrill of the hunt and they would show their true nature...which is anything but tame.

Ezp
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Ezp »

10/16/97
Zoo creatures aren't tamable anymore.

This is the only ever official Moonglow Zoo patch I could Locate. That says there were spawns at one point. Theres no patch that said they were removed. I do believe they were removed in one of the future patches that changed spawns.

UO Spawn Map tool has nothing.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Nice Find. Thanks!