poopface's House Refreshing Service

Topics related to Second Age
poopface

poopface's House Refreshing Service

Post by poopface »

Hello friends of Ultima Online,

Are you going on an extended trip away from Ultima Online (THE THOUGHT!)? Have you ever worried about your small houses that you vaguely care for collapsing just because you forgot to refresh them (I know some of you have 15 houses!!!). Well then, poopface has the solution for you. I am offering to refresh your house on a daily basis for a mere 250 gold per week (50% off per each house above 1). You simply need to provide a rune and a friendship status to the house and it will never decay. By enrolling in poopface's House Refreshing Service you will be able to go on that extended vacation you and your family have always wanted to go on without the worry of your house decaying

So, what do you have to lose? Go out and enjoy the world and let poopface worry about the rest! (Act now! I am offering a 20% discount today only to encourage new signups!)

FAQ:
Q: Won't you just loot the house while I'm gone?
A: No, before you leave on your wonderful IRL trip, you simply need to lock the house and friend me. I will have no access to your wonderful items inside.

Thank you

-poopface
Last edited by poopface on Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Author of the following books:

Horse Murder: A Practical Guide
The Horse Who Stole My Dreams

JBURNS
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: poopface's House Refreshing Service

Post by JBURNS »

hmm somethin smells about this service

Lambo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Lambo »

JBURNS wrote:hmm somethin smells about this service
Lol is this a pun ?

Not a bad idea considering people can keep their doors locked and still have them refreshed.
Buying Charged Hallys/Bards
Buying +20 Power and above Hallys
Buying Reflect Items 30 Charges and above

Agnes

Post by Agnes »

Lambo wrote:
Lol is this a pun ?

Not a bad idea considering people can keep their doors locked and still have them refreshed.
But he could choose to not refresh and let it IDOC...

Freeza

Post by Freeza »

Agnes wrote:
Lambo wrote:
Lol is this a pun ?

But he could choose to not refresh and let it IDOC...
That would be considered a scam via the forums which is against the shard rules i believe.
Markmosthandsome wrote:
Finesse wrote:-f- disbanded no comment.
lol wtf I'm in the guild and Idk what's going on....

<Pristiq> Shut up prodigy you anti-intellectual simian.

Moppety

Post by Moppety »

Seems Legit, let me friend you to all my property!

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Word of warning: while I have no way to know what's going on here, I believe there are some ways in which a player can loot your house - specifically a tower or castle or keep - if merely friended. They don't even need to be able to get "inside" the house to be able to do this - they can do it if you keep the door locked and no key nearby.

So while under normal circumstances, you should absolutely trust someone you meet on the internet, especially if they like references to "poop"... in this case one outlier case, I'd advise caution.

Orion GM B^D

Post by Orion GM B^D »

Please explain this
Mikel123 wrote:Word of warning: while I have no way to know what's going on here, I believe there are some ways in which a player can loot your house - specifically a tower or castle or keep - if merely friended. They don't even need to be able to get "inside" the house to be able to do this - they can do it if you keep the door locked and no key nearby.
WiseOne wrote:I don't log on often, but when I do, I shop at Trinny Stone Vendors!
Trinny Stone Vendors
@Trinsic Moongate/Est. 6-2-12

mrbojangles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by mrbojangles »

Orion GM B^D wrote:Please explain this
Mikel123 wrote:Word of warning: while I have no way to know what's going on here, I believe there are some ways in which a player can loot your house - specifically a tower or castle or keep - if merely friended. They don't even need to be able to get "inside" the house to be able to do this - they can do it if you keep the door locked and no key nearby.
Not sure if this bug still exists or not but, if someone's friended to your multi-story house, if they put an impassable object on the tile they are standing on, and then log-out and back in, when they come back they will be teleported up the the next floor.
Omar Little(irc) / Mr Bojangles / Bowie / Snake Plisken / Martin Van Buren / Dirty Ore

Visit the The Yew Gate Shop for everything you need.

Beast*

Post by Beast* »

<3 poopface
love live poopface!
:>