how i won uo..... with blade spirits

Moderator: Support Moderators

Mjolnir

how i won uo..... with blade spirits

Post by Mjolnir »

UO:GAMERS brat wrote:*sniffles* i tried 2 make a char here but it took more than 2 hours n' i kept getting pked over n over again so i gave up-shard so stoopid,
oh dear child, fear not.. life is pain and then you will soon die. it must be soo hard having that uogamers golden spoon pulled from thine mouth and powder stripped from your bottom. but do not worry! i will show you the ways of not being an ez-mode pantywaist.

my adventure started in the glow cotton fields with 50 magery and 50 resist. not being influenced by an extra chromosome like many of you, i am well aware that my character should at least begin with some method of defense and escape before leaving guardzone. my 100 starting gold went towards a recall scroll that immediately was placed in my spellbook.

i then began picking cotton and cycling between the glow cotton fields and the yew sheep pens, it was imperative to have about 10k bandages before i trained my weapon skill. this was not all fun and games, there were plenty of fools who wanted to steal my cotton. fight those bastards off and triumph.

i trained over night with 2 accounts, one bashing and healing the dummy account. the next day i was in the mid 90's tactics and swords, 80's healing. from there i was ready.. i ventured into shame 1 and began smashing earth elementals. after about 2 hours i had 20k so i retired and bought lightning regs. i trained overnight until i was about 60's magery and resist.

i went back to shame 1 and began tossing blade spirits into the thick masses of earthies, making another 30k in a little over an hour. i seen about 5 pks the entire time i was there, but with 50 magery and a recall rune i bought from a vendor near moonglow i was able to escape more or less unharmed (failed a few recalls). i managed to farm enough gold from this simple technique to get my magery high enough to hunt larger game, and in a short period of time i was able to buy a house to safe macro in.

i won uo in 3 days with little more than 2 spells at my disposal.

cry more, girls.
dominos new recipe, any g00d? y/n?

Nicholas

Re: how i won uo..... with blade spirits

Post by Nicholas »

A+, would read again
"u know the germans make good stuff" - vince

Teknix
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Teknix »

:lol:
chumbucket wrote:
GomerPyle wrote:chum RPs a thief
Roleplays?!?

alatar

Post by alatar »

short and simple
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

weedsmoke
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by weedsmoke »

LOL this was great.

Moishe

Post by Moishe »

Macroing and performing dauntless tasks takes fun out of life.

I was able to achieve far mroe than you, by other means, under one single title while building my skills and abilities far beyond yours, and I made enough money for a house in prime real estate.

The problem with this shard is people are too divided. all the nubiles starting their own little guilds, predatory "veterans", etc... I help people as often as I can, whenever and wherever I can. This builds a strong shard.

Not like all you blues who resort to playing jekyll at night killing people whilst posing at events with your trophy characters by day.

You are cowards.

Return to “New Player Help”