Town Killings

Topics related to Second Age
GrandmastahSexi

Town Killings

Post by GrandmastahSexi »

What the is up with people killing innocent macroers in town? Ive been trying to raise snooping with my brother for the past hour and i have gotten killed four times by people throwing explo pots.. Whats with this trend? LEAVE A NEWBIE ALONE, I JUST WANNA PLAY ON THE SHARD.

Thank you for hearing me out
/end rant
Last edited by Derrick on Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: language

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Town Killings

Post by Soma »

Are you macroing in brit bank? Possibly spamming guards?
Please choose a more appropriate signature.

Radical Larry

Post by Radical Larry »

Who was the foul villain who committed this atrocious crime?

theuodealer

Post by theuodealer »

Where you macro or what you say or don't say when macroing is irrelevant. Just one BS quasi-justification out of many. Truth is you would also be town killed if being completely silent in the bank of a little-used town. This is how it is; best to understand it and accept it now.
A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. ~Muhammad Ali

Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors - try to be better than yourself. ~William Faulkner

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

In all fairness, I have only been town-killed while macroing one time in the years i've played this server. I must pick the lucky times to log in.
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

theuodealer

Post by theuodealer »

Light Shade wrote:In all fairness, I have only been town-killed while macroing one time in the years i've played this server. I must pick the lucky times to log in.
I've been killed three times while macroing silent skills (hiding and eval int) in quiet town banks and not saying a word in the past couple of months. I expect it would have been more but I finally got some housing. I don't think all those years of experience are relevant, friend. Neighborhoods change.
A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. ~Muhammad Ali

Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors - try to be better than yourself. ~William Faulkner

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

theuodealer wrote:
Light Shade wrote:In all fairness, I have only been town-killed while macroing one time in the years i've played this server. I must pick the lucky times to log in.
I've been killed three times while macroing silent skills (hiding and eval int) in quiet town banks and not saying a word in the past couple of months. I expect it would have been more but I finally got some housing. I don't think all those years of experience are relevant, friend. Neighborhoods change.
I just didn't macro in the most obvious places. ;)

ie. banks, stables, mage shops...

If you insist on macroing in those locations, you are...in effect...asking for a quick and sure death on this server.
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

theuodealer

Post by theuodealer »

Then we are in agreement :)
Light Shade wrote:I just didn't macro in the most obvious places. ;)

ie. banks, stables, mage shops...

If you insist on macroing in those locations, you are...in effect...asking for a quick and sure death on this server.
=
theuodealer wrote:Truth is you would also be town killed if being completely silent in the bank of a little-used town. This is how it is; best to understand it and accept it now.

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

Welcome to UO/the internet.. Have you played before?
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Corbin

Post by Corbin »

You'd be killed less if you weren't afk.
Just sayin'
Pacific (98-02) - Mystic of FL
Catskills (03-08) - Roo Avery of VIT, T^B
UOSA - Amos Trask/Roo Avery of WTC

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Spamming guards is not only against the rules, it's a great way to make people hate you.