In-game macro options.

Topics related to Second Age
Grim_Fandango

In-game macro options.

Post by Grim_Fandango »

It's been many years since I've played this game, but I started again and when I went to start creating my normal macro set, I noticed that some of the in-game macro options are now gone; Last Object, Last Target, Skill, etc.

Were these specifically removed for this server? Or is this something that UO had eventually pulled out completely?

I know using Razor is an option to create macros, but the Razor client is causing my screen to flicker white when in full screen mode (I've tried every known fix posted online and nothing is solving the annoying issue).

Orion GM B^D

Re: In-game macro options.

Post by Orion GM B^D »

Grim_Fandango wrote:It's been many years since I've played this game, but I started again and when I went to start creating my normal macro set, I noticed that some of the in-game macro options are now gone; Last Object, Last Target, Skill, etc.

Were these specifically removed for this server? Or is this something that UO had eventually pulled out completely?

I know using Razor is an option to create macros, but the Razor client is causing my screen to flicker white when in full screen mode (I've tried every known fix posted online and nothing is solving the annoying issue).
On your paperdoll, click [options], click bottom left tab with arrow,
there you will be able to create what you seek.
WiseOne wrote:I don't log on often, but when I do, I shop at Trinny Stone Vendors!
Trinny Stone Vendors
@Trinsic Moongate/Est. 6-2-12

Grim_Fandango

Post by Grim_Fandango »

Ahh, ok. This is part of the issue that I've found then.

So I was able to locate the additional macro options that you mentioned. Here's my dilemma, and perhaps others have experienced it as well.

When I click on the "Actions" dropdown arrow, it will only show the dropdown menu as long as I hold down the mouse button. If I release it, then the menu snaps closed too. Has anyone else experienced this problem? I tried changing some of the game settings and Windows compatibility settings, but none have seemed to solve it.

Orion GM B^D

Post by Orion GM B^D »

Ok...click on the [new] tab, then go the action area, click and [hold], then
you can scroll thru the list of actions.

Hope this helps
WiseOne wrote:I don't log on often, but when I do, I shop at Trinny Stone Vendors!
Trinny Stone Vendors
@Trinsic Moongate/Est. 6-2-12

jimm1432

Post by jimm1432 »

thats how it's always worked. just hold and drag.

Lothar

Post by Lothar »

For those who want to now the 'in-game' mining macro:

LastObject
WaitForTarget
LastTarget

Now a question. How do I setup the 'in-game' macro so I can create an item, use the forge to melt it back down into ingots, create the item and so on, in a loop?
Please share the wisdom of knowledge for player's references