siege perilous

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
ninjaijk

siege perilous

Post by ninjaijk »

to everyone with humbleness
dont do 2 shards.just remove normal shard and make it siege all the way.all the people here will be ok with that.maybe not at first,but they will come back.everyone always come back.this very shard is posible because we are still here after 14 years.if you are here after 14 years,you will be ok with siege.simple logic.
now one may ask:why do siege?because it is awesome.this is the last true uo shard,therefore lets be the ultimate.and it was never done before.will be the first and only freeshard.and no one has palyed true siege for 10 years,than again,it will be awesome.and if you dont agree than you are not a true uo fan,and you probably are reading this by mistake,on your way to the latest wow clone.to a aos shard if u are lucky (or old).thers no point in being carebear anymore.and dont say that you will lost everything,because i could never trade even all the castles on the shard for the awesomness of siege.

dont be just good.be awesome and go siege.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: siege perilous

Post by MatronDeWinter »

But how can you macro making/selling scrolls for profit when prices are 3 times higher!!

In all seriousness, +1 for siege, but it's not going to happen.

ninjaijk

Post by ninjaijk »

for profit you can go origin,for an easy 1mil/day.

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

I wish it would happen to. +1.5

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service

jbenam

Post by jbenam »

+1 for Siege.

Populus

Post by Populus »

Not that it makes any difference, but +1!
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

Agreed. Seige with AFK macro jailtime.
Est Sularus oth Mithas

jbenam

Post by jbenam »

Blaise wrote:Agreed. Seige with AFK macro jailtime.
Oh man, that would be perfect 8)

Pac

Post by Pac »

Blaise wrote:Agreed. Seige with AFK macro jailtime account deletion and perma IP ban.
Fixed.

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

Okay so it seems you all like siege. I never played siege so can someone please explain why it is better. I, for one, love the hell out of the server just the way it is (nothing's perfect, but I still love it). What about siege is so much better than what we have now? This question is asked in all sincerity. I'm not trying to start something. Seriously, please explain. :)

Martinias

Post by Martinias »

Limit everyone to one character is the main thing.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Martinias wrote:Limit everyone to one character is the main thing.
Items cost 3x more from the npcs so it doesn't really make sense to buy anything in bulk from the vendors promoting an economy where players can gather things and trade and what have you.

Recall does not exist.

RoT skillgain system prevents anyone from magically making a 7x character in a few days.

Reds allowed in town.

etc

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by the bazookas »

I highly regret not playing siege perilous when it first came out!
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

John_T

Post by John_T »

+1

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

Don't know about the one character part of it. I, personally, like to have options. One day I can play my tamer, another my thief, another my bard, etc. I think that is part of what keep UO interesting for me. Not sure I would want to pigeon-hole myself into only one style of play. Also, the no recall thing... I can appreciate that for what it is, and wouldn't be opposed to it I suppose (I could learn to live with it). I think it would be kinda fun to have to slash my way down to the bottom level of Covetous or wherever. Does that mean no gate travel either or does gate exist, just no recall?