pledge to donate if house-killing bug gets fixed threader

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

pledge to donate if house-killing bug gets fixed threader

Post by Matty »

i got $50 on it. just need proof (patch update w/ notes & in-game test). match me, y'all.

Misti Autumns

Re: pledge to donate if house-killing bug gets fixed threade

Post by Misti Autumns »

ROFL... nuffsaid

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Just donate the 50 anyway matty. You scared of some hardcore mean ass pvp?

Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Matty »

Rose wrote:Just donate the 50 anyway matty. You scared of some hardcore mean ass pvp?
too much clicking. so y'all gonna match my donation or not?

misty: i love how forum trolls like yourself try so hard to act all cutting edge and will stand for anything, no matter how much you know deep down it truly sucks. too bad you also suck ballsack at PVP. johnnyhobo's little peon went to crew & thinks he's got skills lol gftoutta here you stooge.

Misti Autumns

Post by Misti Autumns »

Matty wrote:
Rose wrote:Just donate the 50 anyway matty. You scared of some hardcore mean ass pvp?
too much clicking. so y'all gonna match my donation or not?

misty: i love how forum trolls like yourself try so hard to act all cutting edge and will stand for anything, no matter how much you know deep down it truly sucks. too bad you also suck ballsack at PVP. johnnyhobo's little peon went to crew & thinks he's got skills lol gftoutta here you stooge.

Im a little confused sir. I don't recall ever playing with JohnnyHobo? Also, what do you mean that I will "stand for anything, no matter how much i know deep down it truly sucks"?? If your referring to this "house-killing bug", I don't "stand" for it. Its a game ruining exploit IMO. Also, how am I a forum troll? Oh, and lastly, *RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGEEEEEEEE!!!!* "Some guy named matty on the uosa forums said mean mean things to me :( All my feelers are hurt! :( .... Wait... who the hell is matty?" ... *crickets*

Wonko the Sane

Post by Wonko the Sane »

This isn't a pay for x kind of place, if you're going to donate, donate because you like it here and can afford to.

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

Wonko the Sane wrote:This isn't a pay for x kind of place, if you're going to donate, donate because you like it here and can afford to.
^
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Matty »

Wonko the Sane wrote:This isn't a pay for x kind of place, if you're going to donate, donate because you like it here and can afford to.
great advice. i actually don't like it here because of this bug. this is almost as bad as the flour sack robbers back in 98. something like this has potential to affect our population permanently.

WOODY

Post by WOODY »

Is what it is
Learn to live with it

Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Matty »

WOODY wrote:Is what it is
Learn to live with it
this bug stays, the server will die. mark it, son.

EVeee
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by EVeee »

My first thought was "The entire Earth is a pay for x kind of place" :) But I agree with the spirit of what you said.

I think what's really scaring people isn't the bug itself but the claims that this exploit was already discussed with and approved by staff. Personally I'm not buying it and I'm content (mostly) to wait and see Derrick's official word on it.

Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Matty »

as great as this server was, i think this bug can kill UOSA even if it does get fixed. if left lingering for too long, new players will get scared off and older players will move on and find something else.

only reason to log in here now is to get on your ghost and idle counts. even if i want to go PK, i have to sit in my house until the timer wears off and i can actually insta-log. most of us who played back in 98 have real jobs and can't sit around and deal with the server like this. making less and less sense to stay anything like active around here. hanging around in the hopes that it'll be changed quickly because it should have been fixed as soon as an admin was notified.

i guess i shouldn't be shocked nobody wants to chip in so we can get this fixed quicker.

Chriswithatemper
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chriswithatemper »

I love it when people talk prophecy about secondages Doom. what a riot.

EVeee
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by EVeee »

Chriswithatemper wrote:I love it when people talk prophecy about secondages Doom. what a riot.
As though predicting the opposite with a snide comment and zero fact or insight makes you brighter... now that's funny

Wulver

Post by Wulver »

Donate $ for a broke product? Killing afk macroers is considered hardcore pvp? This all makes sense now... I say join them, spread the cancer! Will they fix it in time? :lol: