pledge to donate if house-killing bug gets fixed threader

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Millerisfuntoplay

Re: pledge to donate if house-killing bug gets fixed threade

Post by Millerisfuntoplay »

buy a brick house problem solved

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

She's a brick..
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

....house.

She's mighty mighty.....
Est Sularus oth Mithas

chainsoar

Post by chainsoar »

Chriswithatemper wrote:I love it when people talk prophecy about secondages Doom. what a riot.
Me too. If any of them so far had ever been right, this shard would've died about a year after it went up.
EVeee wrote:As though predicting the opposite with a snide comment and zero fact or insight makes you brighter... now that's funny
And where are your 'facts and insight' that make you so certain Chris is talking out of his arse?
Braden wrote:I was getting ready to type a serious reply to this post until I saw who posted it.
[Uhh] Eo wrote:If there is one thing I am a fan of, it is exploring foreign holes.

EVeee
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by EVeee »

chainsoar wrote:
EVeee wrote:As though predicting the opposite with a snide comment and zero fact or insight makes you brighter... now that's funny
And where are your 'facts and insight' that make you so certain Chris is talking out of his arse?
Dunno why this needs to be explained, but read his post - it's a one-line snide comment without facts, pertinent points, ideas, or any redeeming qualities. Pretty much as I described it. It doesn't call for a detailed and intelligent reply about the effects of this bug. But it did call for mockery.

chainsoar

Post by chainsoar »

And you failed to properly explain why his assertion was wrong. Thus, your remark was simply..."a one-line snide comment without facts, pertinent points, ideas, or any redeeming qualities."
Braden wrote:I was getting ready to type a serious reply to this post until I saw who posted it.
[Uhh] Eo wrote:If there is one thing I am a fan of, it is exploring foreign holes.

EVeee
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by EVeee »

chainsoar wrote:And you failed to properly explain why his assertion was wrong. Thus, your remark was simply..."a one-line snide comment without facts, pertinent points, ideas, or any redeeming qualities."
I don't know if you're being purposely obtuse just to continue an argument or if you really don't understand the words I'm typing, but either way I'm done explaining myself.

Guerrilla

Post by Guerrilla »

What an insulting thread, perhaps matty should be banned from both forums/ game server. All in favor say Aye!

Aye!
Halleluyah
<DemonArkanis> hopefully ill go to hell and not have to listen to your bullshit

Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Matty »

there you go chains, needlessly trolling in some dark corner of the internet. if they cured cancer, there you'd be trolling away for some self-satisfying reason.

fact: the game is broken. any argument against this is either stupidity or some sort of phenomena on internet message boards where someone has so little to do, they try to prove black white. the bum's lost. get a job, sir.

chainsoar

Post by chainsoar »

Grow up and learn to deal with the fact that people don't always agree with you, Matty.

Bicchus Dicchus

Post by Bicchus Dicchus »

Matty wrote: fact: the game is broken.

Because you can be killed for macroing in your house?
This game is made for killing afk macroers! Lol n00b!
Matty wrote: I am an asshole, and I approve of this message
You all saw him say it!

-Bicchus Dicchus

Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Matty »

time for a bump. who wants to match me if this gets fixed.

if things go the way they are, the most PVP you'll see is from an evil mage on despise island.

Zyler
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Zyler »

I thought if you were in a brick or larger you're good macroing afk without being killed... true?

And yes... it did suck being killed in a small early on here in UOSA but then I recalled killing AFK macroers in smalls back in OSI days using CL and EQ. Could see how that would suck for a new player but those are the rules.

So what's the issue? Im not going to read the 1000 posts on it.

And Matty, you are being overly insulting... what up with that?

Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Matty »

Zyler wrote:I thought if you were in a brick or larger you're good macroing afk without being killed... true?

And yes... it did suck being killed in a small early on here in UOSA but then I recalled killing AFK macroers in smalls back in OSI days using CL and EQ. Could see how that would suck for a new player but those are the rules.

So what's the issue? Im not going to read the 1000 posts on it.

And Matty, you are being overly insulting... what up with that?
leave your character AFK in the center of a tower and you'll see what the issue is.

getan

Post by getan »

Fact is everyone in this tread has benefited from using AFK macroing in a house at one time or another, and that some are saying get over it, makes them the worst kind of hypocrites.

How about we do a complete char wipe, leave this bug in, and see how fast those same people change their tune.