Well met!

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Cerathlon

Well met!

Post by Cerathlon »

I am pondering if there would be a guild on the lookout for a Mage recruit.

i would like to find a guild where I could find some safety while training and friends to go exploring with.

I have a very flexible personality and dont mind blood work to earn my Keep.

(ooc Would like to find a guild that is aktive and who rp some what. I personally kinda like pvp in a good and healthy rp format )

dwhite87

Re: Well met!

Post by dwhite87 »

Well met indeed, and welcome!
I can't recruit you myself, but I may be able to point you in a right direction.
Rp guilds that I know of are:
the bloodrock orcs,
the pirates of (something)
the defenders of delucia

If you're brand new and are looking for the most active rp guild than I would suggest making a new orc character and joining up with them, they toll people, pvp, and do a lot of fun stuff.

The defenders of delucia, (if they're still around) were a very nice and freindly guild that hung out in delucia. They required a uniform and moderate rp

The pirate guild is new here, and to be honest, i dont expect it to survive. Rp is scarce here, not extinct, but scarce, and starting a new RP guild is very very hard.

The players here are very tolerant though and even people who aren't rp'rs are likely to humor or entertain your character if you were to engage them in rp.

For instance, theres a big guild right now hanging around brit called, Kingdom of Ascalon--I don't think they enforce RP but they would welcome you and likely engage in it.

Happy guild hunting and goodluck

TwoTon

Re: Well met!

Post by TwoTon »

Return to “Guild Recruitment”