Trolling the Tera Keep Troll

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Trolling the Tera Keep Troll

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

Soma wrote:
Teh LawL Firm wrote:I mean you actually have to get off irc and play the game to make any comments.

Confirms our fears. Soma quit PvPing, took up PvM and is now full time RPer.
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

[Uhh] Eo wrote:Confirms our fears. Soma quit PvPing, took up PvM and is now full time RPer.
And is evidently only in it for the head. wtf.

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

I only quit because I won.
Please choose a more appropriate signature.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

JAVA
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

Soma wrote:I only quit because I won.
You can only win by quitting.
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by the bazookas »

Hope despair.com let's allows external linking:

I have a comment about Malice & Co. I enjoy fighting them, even when outnumbered. It's fun. And I think his organized group PvP playstyle is totally legit. He'll run from 1v1 / call in backup, which is why I'm usually the one who ends up dead 2v1 or 3v1 etc... but the fact is, they are fun to fight against, and they are frequently on--that's a good combination.

You can talk about honor and what-not, but honestly if he wants to play it that way, it doesn't bother me. I'm glad to see more PvP action anyway it comes.
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

Teh LawL Firm

Post by Teh LawL Firm »

Pro wrote:it's Jabba the hut, not java you absolute retard.
... was being sarcastic, don't post shit unless you even know what we are talking about, this started before the forums. Moron..
The formation of a hater's contempt commonly arises from jealously and/or resentment.

Teh LawL Firm

Post by Teh LawL Firm »

[Uhh] Eo wrote:
Soma wrote:
Teh LawL Firm wrote:I mean you actually have to get off irc and play the game to make any comments.

what does a picture of me dieing at the event have to do with anything tons of people died that day.
The formation of a hater's contempt commonly arises from jealously and/or resentment.

Teh LawL Firm

Post by Teh LawL Firm »

Anyways back to the main topic at hand, Malice dieing at terra keep which he claims he owns... fail.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

1.- Get in line. Not the first time it's happened.

2.-
Light Shade wrote:Malice and his buddies are one of the few PvP guilds that actually field day in and day out. Stop being anti-social miscreants, get some friends, and go out there and play a Massively MULTI-PLAYER Online RPG.
+ 1,000

3.-
Teh LawL Firm wrote:Malice is known for calling in back up, he never fights fair hence why people make fun of him.
Teh LawL Firm wrote:I was crying about the fairness of wizard duels? wtf lol... where do you nerds come up with this stuff.
For real?? Alzheimers much?? or selective amnesia??

I have much respect for TG and Malice, because even if there is no love between us when we meet in game, I respect that he WILL bring a fight, even when his guild is outnumbered.

This reminds me of Cr3w bitching that they couldn't kill Halbu because he used teleport rings. There is no such thing as "fair" in non-consentual PvP. Which brings us to:
Light Shade wrote:If you want Trammel Duels, this isn't the shard for you.
...or ask for them on IRC.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

Teh LawL Firm wrote:
[Uhh] Eo wrote:
Soma wrote:

what does a picture of me dieing at the event have to do with anything tons of people died that day.
You realize that chain organized that entire guild and event, he was even there to take part in killing you. Claiming that chain doesn't play the game is a stupid statement and goes far beyond the level of ignorance you have previously shown in these forums.
Please choose a more appropriate signature.

Teh LawL Firm

Post by Teh LawL Firm »

I love how people are like hey! took 4 of us to kill you but your the newb and moron lol.. I see this more and more, the thing is if you need more then one person to kill someone you lost that fight before it began. Oh and Soma you are the last person to be calling someone ignorant.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Dude, did you attend grade school?? Because your reading comprehension sucks monkey balls.

No one is calling you a newb and moron. Just stop crying that people play this game with friends. I wouldn't play if not for the friends I play with. You want to play alone, sure thing, go ahead, just don't say people "don't fight fair" because they have a guild and use any mechanic legally allowed in the game to kill you.

Oh, and congrats on winning UO for beeing an OMGBBQREDPOTSONLYLEETPVPer.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Vhyx

Post by Vhyx »

I have respect for TG. They're a guild after my own heart, to be perfectly honest. If PvPing was my only goal each time I logged into UOSA, I'd join a guild like TG in a heartbeat. They PvP in the way I enjoy best which is as a supportive group. Not really into the whole ego-stroking 1v1, red pot only dueling thing.

Hythloth Tower for Sale. Contact Boondock_Saint via PMs because it's his and not mine. Azheman will broker the deal, naked.

Bee

Post by Bee »

Malice is the only Mage I have respect for in game. He might not win any tournaments, but field pvp he is one of the best out there.
And it shows by you starting this thread. He must of owned you 1000 times to make u post hate thread the one time you got him.... Hell by looks of the pics , looks like the monsters in Tera keep killed him not your newb ass