[Uhh] Rune Library / Arena official opening WEEK LONG EVENT!

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Zyler
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: [Uhh] Rune Library / Arena official opening WEEK LONG EV

Post by Zyler »

Soma wrote:Azheman is currently in the lead for the biggest newb portion of the competition.
How does biggest newb work?

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

It's a prize given out at Soma's discretion. Negative name, positive reward
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

Emmdano

Post by Emmdano »

I was marking a rune to the [Uhh] tower and joined the duels! Great arena/rune library and fun fights :)
Attachments
Duels01.JPG

Jupiter

Post by Jupiter »

This submission is on behalf of both participants from the Mage Tower and Iduali. If this battle is selected for any of the prizes, that prize will be split between the two participants equally.

If the reward is something that may seem... impossible to divide, then a suitable means for accomplishing the 'impossible' will be found.

I was a complete bone head and forgot to turn out auto-capture at death, but I was able to nail these few shots that I have put together in a collage.

This contest did involve more than Daemons fighting Daemons. The individual whose Daemon "lost" had to face the winning Daemon in hand to hand combat. The test was to see who could survive the longest against a summoned daemon with naught but a staff/spear.

Thanks for letting us use this arena as an arbitrary location where were able to conduct somewhat 'peace' discussions between two completely different cultures.

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

^^ But you went to the WRONG HOUSE!!!

We do actually have TWO towers with almost-identical roof Arenas though so I can forgive your confusion :)

You were dueling in Phat's private (although the door is unlocked) rune tower! Good thing he didnt come home during the fight and find you eating his porridge!
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

Jupiter

Post by Jupiter »

[Uhh] Eo wrote:Image
Hahahaha. That is too funny! I was wondering where all the vendors went. Thanks for tolerating my ignorance.

Speaking of vendors. Any chance you can put a few daemon summon scrolls on them? Would be fun to have some more duels with them.

TheManWithNoName

Post by TheManWithNoName »

Jupiter wrote:Speaking of vendors. Any chance you can put a few daemon summon scrolls on them? Would be fun to have some more duels with them.
sure, no sweat. i'll be restocking the red kegs later tonight and will toss some scrolls on him too ;)
IRC: NoName

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

^^ legendary status

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

[Uhh] Eo wrote:It's a prize given out at Soma's discretion. Negative name, positive reward

I am expecting a prize then, Soma.

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

Eo down

Then TG comes in...

Poor Malice... Tagarr fails at cross heals.

KanSer

Post by KanSer »

Sorry Az, but if Soma is naming a biggest newb and I don't win hands-down then I call shenanigans!
The Rules of Acquisition

<Pixelclicker> I hear you do a beat test quite often, blaise
<Pixelclicker> Your penis is grandfathered

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

Gotta be present to win.

KanSer

Post by KanSer »

Herp derp derp.

I love you so much, Soma. I want to have your abortion.

The Rules of Acquisition

<Pixelclicker> I hear you do a beat test quite often, blaise
<Pixelclicker> Your penis is grandfathered

Teh LawL Firm

Post by Teh LawL Firm »

I think azheman should win just for including the screen shot of Malice getting owned! he has my vote!
The formation of a hater's contempt commonly arises from jealously and/or resentment.