I R NEW GLD PLZ giveaway ideas

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
WiseOne

Re: I R NEW GLD PLZ giveaway ideas

Post by WiseOne »

Bump for more ideas
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

SteelReserve

Post by SteelReserve »

First test the newb to see if he is worth helping.

Have a dead blue in the GY see if he loots it. And if he does have the guy come back and ask if he has his stuff. and if he gives it back or not.

Then have someone Give the Nub a full set of Armor and Wep of choice show him to a Graveyard and tell him to bash monsters for gold.
Then Leave.

Then log a Murderer on and have him PK him taking all of his stuff. have the Murder Rez him and ask him if he is new.
When he says yes have the murder give him his loot back, Then offer him a "Care Package" of potions food and a runebook. tell him to bank it.

and finally at the bank have a thief there to steal his runebook, have the thief loaded with scrolls to help train with,once he gets guardwacked.

WiseOne

Post by WiseOne »

Nice idea, might be hard to implement but definitely worth thinking about. Thanks Steel!
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

WiseOne

Post by WiseOne »

One last bump for ideas before I start working on this fine project. I think I am going to buy a small house somewhere decent and give that place as a prize while using the money from Millerisfuntoplay's prediction contest to stock the house with reagents and items for the new player to use.
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠