Newbies guild....[NEW]....is born!

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
chainsoar

Re: Newbies guild....[NEW]....is born!

Post by chainsoar »

Hi, I'm new and confused and I would like to join your guild. How do I become a member?
Braden wrote:I was getting ready to type a serious reply to this post until I saw who posted it.
[Uhh] Eo wrote:If there is one thing I am a fan of, it is exploring foreign holes.

Kamora
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kamora »

chainsoar wrote:Hi, I'm new and confused and I would like to join your guild. How do I become a member?
Hello Chainsoar, i'd be glad to help you learn the game. When are you on next?

Aurgelmir

Post by Aurgelmir »

Greetings fellows. I'm rather new to the game and I'm slightly lost. Right now I'm working on my skills and so far I'm near Vesper..., well, that's where I think I am...
I'd be glad to join a merry bunch of adventurers for some nice team work but I don't really know how to reach Moonglow. Thanks a lot in advance.

bumbling newb

Post by bumbling newb »

Greetings Kamora,

I am interested in joining a guild I am not completely new but feel like a newb since it has been along time since I played. Im looking to meet people, make friends, group for fighting (pvm atm til I can get some coin for magery for pvp =P). If you would like to add a new member leave me a message with a time to meet and Ill be there =).

Bumbling Newb

Kamora
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kamora »

Aurgelmir wrote:Greetings fellows. I'm rather new to the game and I'm slightly lost. Right now I'm working on my skills and so far I'm near Vesper..., well, that's where I think I am...
I'd be glad to join a merry bunch of adventurers for some nice team work but I don't really know how to reach Moonglow. Thanks a lot in advance.
Let me know if you will be in game monday, i can show you then how to reach moonglow.

Kamora
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kamora »

bumbling newb wrote:Greetings Kamora,

I am interested in joining a guild I am not completely new but feel like a newb since it has been along time since I played. Im looking to meet people, make friends, group for fighting (pvm atm til I can get some coin for magery for pvp =P). If you would like to add a new member leave me a message with a time to meet and Ill be there =).

Bumbling Newb
Hello Bumbling Newb ! If you are in the game this monday, let me know and we can meet then.

bumbling newb

Post by bumbling newb »

Kamora wrote:
bumbling newb wrote:Greetings Kamora,

Bumbling Newb
Hello Bumbling Newb ! If you are in the game this monday, let me know and we can meet then.
I shall be just let me know when =)

bumbling newb

Aurgelmir

Post by Aurgelmir »

Arggg!!! This week I'm working from 8:30 to 22:30 so...
But as soon as I have any available gap I will let you know.

Thanks a lot, Kamora

Kamora
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kamora »

Aurgelmir wrote:Arggg!!! This week I'm working from 8:30 to 22:30 so...
But as soon as I have any available gap I will let you know.

Thanks a lot, Kamora
Yes, i understand...the work really messes up our playtime! This is my weekend off starting friday and ending tuesday! so perhaps then would be a good time?

merederga

Post by merederga »

Hi! I'm brand new to both this shard and UO in general. I'm managing to work some things out, but I'd love to join this guild! When should I be online to join?

Kamora
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kamora »

merederga wrote:Hi! I'm brand new to both this shard and UO in general. I'm managing to work some things out, but I'd love to join this guild! When should I be online to join?
Welcome to Ultima Online, the best RPG game ever made! Will you be available this friday, 3/26/09 ?

Rogers

Post by Rogers »

Hey guys, I am in my 3rd day of playing on this shard. I played UO:R up to when they made necros and that bs and quit. I feel like a newbie since I never played a Fel only shard so I am getting owned a lot. I would love to join the shard and be an active member. When you guys recruiting again?

I will run by the house prolly to see whos around.

Mordenflocher

Post by Mordenflocher »

Hello. I would like to join [NEW]. I am new myself, as I have only been on the shard for about a week. How do I contact a leader?

-Mord

devo

Post by devo »

Hi there, im new too...my furthest location ever been is...Yew.. i'm very keen of joining a guild... been in this shard for about a weekk too.. How do i contact a leader?

IdleBlade

Post by IdleBlade »

I would also like to know more about the guild and where I could meet up and join. I've been in the game a couple of weeks now. I'm usually on for a little while most nights.