Newbies guild....[NEW]....is born!

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
TwoTon

Re: Newbies guild....[NEW]....is born!

Post by TwoTon »

alcon wrote:Not often I agree with Hemp but yeah... You're mad because you were red at brit gy (a spot only a new player would farm) in a 1 on 1 and omg, a new blue attacked you... lol well good luck and keep droppin those [NEW] because they are the only ones you can drop
truth he runs from tank mages ROFL

aXe

Post by aXe »

Hemperor stick to events you get dropped every time Ace meets Can.
I think its like 3 > 0 ? Yeah, keep working on that guild buddy.

I'm not mad that the [new] guy attacked me, i just think its stupid. If you are new you should try not to attack reds if you dont want to die, because i was just leaving him alone. Poor dude.
<hemperor> plus im sure ive handled more money than your mcdonalds ass ever has, my $1200 dollar speaks for itself! :)

Kamora
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kamora »

Next active recruitment this weekend: 1/24/09 through 1/26/09

Cue_Ball

Post by Cue_Ball »

*waits for recruitment day*

Kamora
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kamora »

aXe wrote:Quite frankly, i'm going to kill every single [NEW] I see. I got PvP and some [new] member attacks me during a 1v1 when i'm red, not like it matters he got dropped cause hes [new] but still. I'm red, and I showed up at brit gy. I seen him and hes blue and i seen the [new] tag so i was like ok I won't attack him. Then A ghostly corpse or whatever comes and we start fighting so the [new] guy thinks its his big chance probably has a boner irl from trying to gank me, it failed ofcourse because they both died.

Just teach your guildmates some manners, I was being a nice PK.
Well now...i have given this some thought. The [NEW] guild could plead to all peoples of the world for mercy on there lives, in exchange for being a good newbie and never attacking a poor defenseless red? All the good newbies could hear of this law and could abide the guild rule....but theres a flaw in this plan. This is felucia and not trammel...so all the peoples of the world would not consent to this law, even if the brave overzealous newbie could control his mighyness and never attack first.

Thus all i can ask of the peoples of these harsh lands is mercy for those newbies [NEW] who will not bravely draw the first blood. But if a [NEW] does attack first, then he should learn the ways of the lands.

Cue_Ball

Post by Cue_Ball »

aXe wrote:...some [new] member attacks me during a 1v1...
Did the [NEW] member understand it was a 1v1 fight?
Did either you or your opponent say "1v1"?
Did you offer to leave him alone, if he left you alone?
aXe wrote:...I seen him and hes blue and i seen the [new] tag so i was like ok I won't attack him... I was being a nice PK...
Aye
Kamora wrote:...But if a [NEW] does attack first, then he should learn the ways of the lands.
Aye
Kamora wrote:This is felucia and not trammel...
Warning! Era Inaccuracy Detected!
This is not Fellucia. This is not Trammel.
This is Britannia...

...an exact clone of Soceria[sp?].

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBeA6JHkV1I
Last edited by Cue_Ball on Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

elauzel

Post by elauzel »

Hello everyone, Yo-Yo Maaaaaaagh here requesting membership.

Joshua Lee

Post by Joshua Lee »

I like this idea it's cool that your helping out new players. I just had 2 good members of my guild that were two weeks old quit the server because there are to many pks. So I don't know if the guild war is a good idea really, it's hard to get use to uo at first. But you need to protect them. I love the idea tho it's awesome.
A mirror reflecting a mirror that shines through a prism of paradoxes after shocking breakthroughs that elevate to a higher level of consciousness that radiates the soul energy being burned with passion.

Smelly Ira
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Smelly Ira »

Hi, i'm new to the shard, and fairly new to UO in general.

I wouldn't mind joining the guild, I still have lots of questions and such, when is the next recruitment period?

Cpt Spaulding

Post by Cpt Spaulding »

The Pirates of Spoil Tress would like t' welcome all members of [NEW] to SecondAge.

Hope ye naught be mindin' if I borrow y'er vessel fer awhile mate!
Merchant and pirate were for a long period one and the same person. Even today mercantile morality is really nothing but a refinement of piratical morality.

Kamora
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kamora »

Cpt Spaulding wrote:The Pirates of Spoil Tress would like t' welcome all members of [NEW] to SecondAge.

hmmm....not sure if thats our ship, the SS Royal Fleet of [NEW] is currently under construction. And ye may have the demo model made of materials not sea worthy for long journeys, but for land display only. Please return our model before it sinks!

elauzel

Post by elauzel »

Kamora wrote:
Cpt Spaulding wrote:The Pirates of Spoil Tress would like t' welcome all members of [NEW] to SecondAge.

hmmm....not sure if thats our ship, the SS Royal Fleet of [NEW] is currently under construction. And ye may have the demo model made of materials not sea worthy for long journeys, but for land display only. Please return our model before it sinks!
...oh lawd.

xenobean

Newbies guild....[NEW]....is born!

Post by xenobean »

Whens a good time to meet up with the guild master. I would like to join, but never catch anyone to ask for an invite... I've gm'd hiding while waiting to join;)

Kamora
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kamora »

xenobean wrote:Whens a good time to meet up with the guild master. I would like to join, but never catch anyone to ask for an invite... I've gm'd hiding while waiting to join;)

hi! Glad you are interested in joining [NEW]. The guild house is located behind the Taylor Shop of Moonglow, and just behind the fence. There some of us on most days and nights. Maybe we could not see you?

What is your characters name? Please do when you log into the game type the following game command: [publicChar
This will make your skills visible in the player search. When will you be in the game next?

tejhim

Post by tejhim »

Hey I'm new to the shard and was looking to meet new people. I've had the game since august97 and stopped playing the game shortly after third dawn cause the game was getting too weird and started to make no sense to me.

my account is 1 days old
public char= Pestilence