Newbies guild....[NEW]....is born!

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Bigoud
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Newbies guild....[NEW]....is born!

Post by Bigoud »

hello

new here
not new to UO but would appreciate a guild to start with

pm me if you are interested in recruiting

thanks
Yew Bank Mall
Everything you need is there ! Check it out on the link below !
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic. ... 859#p72859

grimnawg

Post by grimnawg »

I am wanting to join the guild [NEW] it has been years since i played uo and need some help getting to know the game again...I could help with the guild as well I helped run a few of them on some of the Paid servers when i played.

Eulogy

Post by Eulogy »

It seems as if Kamora might not be so active anymore.
I'm not trying to shark new recruits from the [NEW] guild, but Turtle Bay will be glad to help out any newcomer that has a microphone and can use ventrilo. PM me.

http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=5334

Redd Foxx

Post by Redd Foxx »

I'm looking for a t-hunt and pvm guild, I really not care about pvp unless my guild is going to war
I'm making a tamer mage and since i don't need alot the things I tame the guild can have free horses and the yoshi looking things

djoeee

Post by djoeee »

i would like to join the [NEW] guild i just joined the shard yesterday and would like to be in a guild with my chars for easier skill training...
and if i could have a lil hep it would me much appreciated cause you start here with absolutely nothing...