ATTN: Looking for Outlet Locations!-WAR Brand Armor and Wpns

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

ultra
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

ATTN: Looking for Outlet Locations!-WAR Brand Armor and Wpns

Post by ultra »

Sick of your current Armor or Weapon Vendor not keeping up with his/her stock, or don't have one at all? If this fits your current problem--I am currently opening several WAR Brand Armory and WAR Brand Weapons outlets (depending on your needs) across the pixel world. I am currently looking for spots near Brit, but if you have a high traffic vendor and your in need, please PM me or message me in IRC@ultra.

Thanks!

Vendor Thread

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=39803&p=343800#p343800[/center]

Last edited by ultra on Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

ultra
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: ATTN: Looking for Outlet Locations!-WAR Brand Armor and

Post by ultra »

/bump

Charisma

Post by Charisma »

I have a tavern which I am in the process of preparing for a grand opening and could use a weapons/armor vendor. Formaly the Chop and Save bandage outlet. Conveniently located seconds from yew bank and Moongate.

ultra
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by ultra »

Charisma wrote:I have a tavern which I am in the process of preparing for a grand opening and could use a weapons/armor vendor. Formaly the Chop and Save bandage outlet. Conveniently located seconds from yew bank and Moongate.
Updated. Thanks for your offer Charisma, but I already landed 2 Yew Bank locs. I will have another opening soon at Minoc/Vesper Gate, but I am still looking for one by Brit.

Thanks!

Return to “Player Run Vendors”