Razor question

Moderator: Support Moderators

grepler

Razor question

Post by grepler »

Trying to set things up using razor and its macros for everyday actions but Im having a bit of a problem. Im trying to use a hotkey to cast the recall spell but its not working out right. Under hot keys/spells I set f9 for the spell recall. When I hit the f9 key and have something in my hands (weapon &/or shield) I get a message "Your hands must be free to cast a spell or meditate. Then the items in my hands are put into my backpack and nothing else happens. How can I set it up so razor will disarm myself first then cast the spell?

kevin-theidocghost
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Razor question

Post by kevin-theidocghost »

its in the more options tab
Timelord wrote:Every single person in the game is out to kill you, loot you and take everything you own at any time.
http://www.twitch.tv/imr4350/

grepler

Post by grepler »

Auto unequip hands before casting is checked and has been for a while. Im afraid thats not the answer

Cattie B

Post by Cattie B »

maybe your delay isnt long enuf? *more options, Auto-Queue Object delay actions* I hear most ppl have it set at 1000, mine needs to be set at 1200 to unequip for what ever reason..

grepler

Post by grepler »

No, that wasnt it either, had it at 1000, tested from 500-5000 and it still didnt work. Just made the delay longer between disarming each hand.

Return to “New Player Help”