This guy might be mad.

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

This guy might be mad.

Post by Mirage »

I went to check on the AW, and sure enough here is artemis with a mix of WW's Dragons etc....and instantly attacks me. Why I don't know because all I carry is potions, regs, and a runebook I have 5 copies of. Anyway, make a long story short this was the outcome.
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

alatar

Re: This guy might be mad.

Post by alatar »

Way to exaggerate. You would like to claim that you were responsible for this. I knew you'd be in here talking trash.

Your friend there, Nikita, got completely annihilated. Upon slaying his 6 dragons, I took a moment to vet my 6 wyrms. You then decide to gate in with 6 dragons vs my 6 injured wyrms. I could have easily gotten away, but it was late and I really didn't want to spend time taming more wyrms so I decided to attempt ot gate out. Didn't work in my favor. But please, don't exaggerate screenshots like you made an accomplishment.
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

caveman

Post by caveman »

alatar wrote:Way to exaggerate. You would like to claim that you were responsible for this. I knew you'd be in here talking trash.

Your friend there, Nikita, got completely annihilated. Upon slaying his 6 dragons, I took a moment to vet my 6 wyrms. You then decide to gate in with 6 dragons vs my 6 injured wyrms. I could have easily gotten away, but it was late and I really didn't want to spend time taming more wyrms so I decided to attempt ot gate out. Didn't work in my favor. But please, don't exaggerate screenshots like you made an accomplishment.
I get the feeling you are exaggerating far, far more than the OP. I was Nikita. I had 5 dragons and 1 was killed by the wyrm I was fighting just after I got all killed. My remaining dragons killed the wyrm then you killed my remaining dragons 1 at a time with your, I counted at least 6, dragons/wyrms. Seriously, how much vetting could they have possibly needed? 2 bandages? And saying all kill against me while my pets were occupied is even less of an accomplishment than what happened to you. That's me in the pic after getting rezzed calling azteka profane things thinking it was you lol. I then waited at the stables for 10 minutes to ambush you due to my poor observation skills.

Mazer

Post by Mazer »

Dragon massacre. I lol'd.

alatar

Post by alatar »

caveman wrote:
alatar wrote:Way to exaggerate. You would like to claim that you were responsible for this. I knew you'd be in here talking trash.

I get the feeling you are exaggerating far, far more than the OP. I was Nikita. I had 5 dragons and 1 was killed by the wyrm I was fighting just after I got all killed. My remaining dragons killed the wyrm then you killed my remaining dragons 1 at a time with your, I counted at least 6, dragons/wyrms. Seriously, how much vetting could they have possibly needed? 2 bandages? And saying all kill against me while my pets were occupied is even less of an accomplishment than what happened to you. That's me in the pic after getting rezzed calling azteka profane things thinking it was you lol. I then waited at the stables for 10 minutes to ambush you due to my poor observation skills.
6 wyrms + mass curse + your dragons + an ancient wyrm. Quite a bit of vetting necessary. I should of just left when I had recall up, but it didn't go that route now did it.
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

tamer wars continue
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

Mirage wrote:I went to check on the AW, and sure enough here is artemis with a mix of WW's Dragons etc....and instantly attacks me. Why I don't know because all I carry is potions, regs, and a runebook I have 5 copies of. Anyway, make a long story short this was the outcome.

What's wrong with this picture? Top bar is extremely big, let alone fucked up.

Hey mirage you have a g15 too? Sweet, have you managed to find a good IRC app for it? Ventrilo works well on it.

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

alatar wrote:
caveman wrote:

6 wyrms + mass curse + your dragons + an ancient wyrm. Quite a bit of vetting necessary. I should of just left when I had recall up, but it didn't go that route now did it.
You shouldn't have tried to pk me with your tamer.

aXe

Post by aXe »

LEWTS!!
<hemperor> plus im sure ive handled more money than your mcdonalds ass ever has, my $1200 dollar speaks for itself! :)

alatar

Post by alatar »

Mirage wrote:You shouldn't have tried to pk me with your tamer.
I didn't try to pk you, you attacked me. After I pk'd Nikita you came in not 2 seconds later, me with no mana and my pets half dead. I could have easily gotten away with teleport items, but I decided to attempt a gate-out. My wyrm mass cursed the area and disrupted me, followed by your 6 dragons. I don't care that you killed me, but you act like I tried to come at you and then you owned me, quite the opposite.
#1 PK Guild on T2A

DrFaustus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DrFaustus »

In the words of my good friend, "Nice Tinkertoy Xp theme"
Derrick wrote::cry: :( :o :lol: :roll: :wink:

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

alatar wrote:
Mirage wrote:You shouldn't have tried to pk me with your tamer.
I didn't try to pk you, you attacked me. After I pk'd Nikita you came in not 2 seconds later, me with no mana and my pets half dead. I could have easily gotten away with teleport items, but I decided to attempt a gate-out. My wyrm mass cursed the area and disrupted me, followed by your 6 dragons. I don't care that you killed me, but you act like I tried to come at you and then you owned me, quite the opposite.
You're liaing, I recalled to check the AW no dragons, you tried to pk me with your WW's/Dragons, I gated to bring my dragons in, you dispelled, I gated again brought them in pwned and the picture was the result. Jesus christ it's like if you don't have proof with a RPV people just start making shit up on here......

Flash Hardstar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Flash Hardstar »

I showed up RIGHT after this happened. I can say it was quite a mess! ... p.s. Alatar, Azteka gave me your regs if you want them back... lol i don't pew pew with regs
Red wrote:Kill Flash, and I'm going to bet that his loot is worth more than 2k.

kill drizitz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kill drizitz »

i believe alatar. mirage just wants some attention, or an [e boost cuz hes a tool.

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

kill drizitz wrote:i believe alatar. mirage just wants some attention, or an [e boost cuz hes a tool.
Do you play here, everything you say his little to no substance behind it on these forums.

alatar knows what happened and thats all what mattered, the fact remains that he was trying to be the tamer killer and he lost. He just "got done killing the other tamer" in this thread, so why wouldnt he attack me? Think logically tool. And no your dragons were not low on HP. Keep it real.