Played a few years ago - coming back now

Moderator: Support Moderators

EVeee
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Played a few years ago - coming back now

Post by EVeee »

I wasn't a super-popluar player, didn't belong to any major guilds, so no one would remember me. I quit because I stopped being friends with the person who got me into playing in the first place and I didn't want to run across him in-game either. Since then I've played COD:Black Ops and MW3, both of which are fun but go absolutely nowhere, and World of Warcraft and LOTRO, both of which absolutely suck. I removed LOTRO from my computer 15 minutes after I started playing; World of Warcraft lasted three days. It's crazy to think that Ultima Online really was the best MMORPG but I guess it's true. I loved Secondage while I played and even when I left and it's good to be back. :)

Mikanele

Re: Played a few years ago - coming back now

Post by Mikanele »

welcome back Enjoy your stay!

Cattie B

Post by Cattie B »

Yes WB ! If you need help getting back on your feet, C^V doesnt mind :) We can provide a roof over your head as long as you need. You can join our IRC chan if you want some help #C^V
Good luck to ya

EVeee
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by EVeee »

Thanks for the kind words + Cattie, I don't know what IRC is but I'm going to look it up. :)

xevec
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by xevec »

The IRC link is at the top left of the screen, it doesn't always work though, sometimes IRC has problems on Derricks end.

Return to “New Player Help”