Application

Captain Awesome

Application

Post by Captain Awesome »

Character(s) Name(s): Derek GM Swords, Tacs, Anatomy & Hiding. 93ish Parry, 65ish Healing, 55ish Resist & around 40 Magery (dropping hiding to gm the rest)

Preferred Play Style: (EX: PvM or PvP) Both. PVM for cash, PVP for fun and necessity.

Playing History: Played on LS from the end of 98 to 2001 as an Anti-PK (SBR, Skara Brae Rangers), factioner & Order/Chaos warrior (FA, Fallen Angels). Played on Catskills from 2001 - 2005 as an Anti-PK (LER, Lords of the Eternal Realm) & RPvPer (T-T, Tiers of Triumph). Played on Hybrid in 2011 as an Anti-PK & RPvPer (RSB, Rangers of Skara Brae). Been running guildless with a friend on UOSA since the end of 2011.

Time Zone: Eastern United States.

Usual Online Hours: Varies greatly, almost always evenings. Sometimes during the day on Saturdays.

Have you read DG Guild Rules and do you accept these rules: (yes or no) Yes.

For a little additional info, my playtime is pretty variable, due to having a full-time job, wife, kid and being active in the community. However, when I play I'm competent, self-reliant and helpful. I currently have 3 small houses, one of which is not too far from your city. I stopped by your city a couple times last night, although no one was home. I also jumped into your IRC channel, although no one responded when I gave a greeting.

I'm basically looking for people to run with and/or chat with when I'm on, but I can't commit to being around all the time. If I sound like I might be a good fit for your guild, let me know and I'll stop by the town when someone might be there.

ariok

Re: Application

Post by ariok »

Well, stick around in IRC. You and GM have same timezone. he is usually on at about 10pm your time. I am on around midnight your time and on Saturdays. If you need anything let us know!

-SirDire
<FishTaco> Blizz forums are the absolute worst place to find help
<chainsoar> yeah because they're full of people who think WoW is a good game

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

ariok wrote:Well, stick around in IRC. You and GM have same timezone. he is usually on at about 10pm your time. I am on around midnight your time and on Saturdays. If you need anything let us know!

-SirDire
alex is CST :P
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Alden

Post by Alden »

Sorry I missed you in IRC. I'm new to the guild as well.

ariok

Post by ariok »

Light Shade wrote:
ariok wrote:Well, stick around in IRC. You and GM have same timezone. he is usually on at about 10pm your time. I am on around midnight your time and on Saturdays. If you need anything let us know!

-SirDire
alex is CST :P

Really? Wow... Well that's great news!
<FishTaco> Blizz forums are the absolute worst place to find help
<chainsoar> yeah because they're full of people who think WoW is a good game