Tailoring vendor charging incorrect amount?

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Alex the Artist

Tailoring vendor charging incorrect amount?

Post by Alex the Artist »

Maybe this is by design, but it looked like a bug to me. I'm training tailoring in Skara and the vendor is selling balls of yarn for 3gp each. So I buy them. It charged me 21gp each for them. I missed the math, but wool was way more than what the vendor said it would be as well. Pulled a chunk of gold from my bank. I understand the inflated prices to keep people from farming gold in there. But the prices should at least reflect what you'd be paying!

Thank you.

Derrick

Re: Tailoring vendor charging incorrect amount?

Post by Derrick »

Alex the Artist wrote:Maybe this is by design, but it looked like a bug to me. I'm training tailoring in Skara and the vendor is selling balls of yarn for 3gp each. So I buy them. It charged me 21gp each for them. I missed the math, but wool was way more than what the vendor said it would be as well. Pulled a chunk of gold from my bank. I understand the inflated prices to keep people from farming gold in there. But the prices should at least reflect what you'd be paying!

Thank you.
Thanks.
We had a mini patch to optimize vendors this morning and seem to have broken something. I'm working on this right now, should be fixed tommorrow. (I hope)

Derrick

Re: Tailoring vendor charging incorrect amount?

Post by Derrick »

This issue has been fixed as of shard restart.