Closed: Dragons Para Field... again..

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Faust

Re: Dragons Para Field... again..

Post by Faust »

I honestly can't say one way or the other, but I don't seem to ever recall dying from a tamer's dragon's breath ever in the past. There were several gimp tamers on Baja too. This definitely needs to be looked into, but I can only assume that it won't be easy to prove.

XaN

Post by XaN »

As long as we're all unsure, it's definately something that you need to look into staff.
NO! nooooOO! ....Hot, hot!

Ezp
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Ezp »

Treasure maps and more! Jan 19 1999 3:05PM

Paralysis will no longer prevent firebreathing creatures from breathing fire.
Tame firebreathers will no longer breathe fire at bystanders.

Huge pet patch hits in May 99.

New tinkering menu, pets, auto-stacking, and more. May 25 1999 9:41AM CST

"Death taming" is fixed. Dying while taming a creature will abort the taming process.

Pet follow speed has been increased.

You can now give all your pets orders by prefacing your order with "all." For example, saying, "all follow me" will make all your pets follow you. The list of commands this works with is:
all follow me
all guard me
all come
all stay
all guard me
all stop

"Breath nerfing" (dragons and other firebeathing creatures losing their fire breath) should be fixed. This fix is retroactive for all existing creatures.

Pet "orneriness" is now a much larger factor. The tougher an animal was to originally tame, the tougher it will be to control in general. The higher your taming skill and animal lore skills, the better able to control the animal you will be. Animal taming is more significant for this than animal lore is.

The professional title for Animal Taming is now "Tamer" instead of "Ranger."

The professional title for Animal Lore is now "Ranger" instead of "Scholar."

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

To close this out, parafield is resistable, and everything I've seen shows that the dragons are simply resisting it occasionally