LOLLLLLLLLLL

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
advanced1
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: LOLLLLLLLLLL

Post by advanced1 »

the hell you say
YewFriends wrote: Dont worry versair outside of evil people like Orni and Krypt theres alot of good in the game. Need anything hit me up.

Klownface

Post by Klownface »

LOL

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

im confused how magnus died in that pic
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

The Gov

Post by The Gov »

"Alias Valenwood, lil brother of Magnus Valenwood" ROFL really you and your brother make a cute couple
Occlo Bank Mall viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40625
Yew Bank Mall viewtopic.php?f=33&t=39034
faber wrote:oh here we go. go easy on him gov.

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

the gov. ur funny dude. real funny,

Missy B

Post by Missy B »

hazy and banks make a cute couple

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

advanced1 wrote:the hell you say
you're just mad you can't kill me 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4.
you get merkd in every way possible, and it's not even just me, EVERYONE merks you. your reds have died to probably everyone in the game in every way possible. my red has died literally this is the 3rd time total.

if you wanna handle this to a duel, let's go.
don't be scared homie.

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

Missy B wrote:hazy and banks make a cute couple
that's the truth, i think they should get married.

Pringles

Post by Pringles »

Question Sin: how come u so raging about Banks? He's, if ur not on his bad side, really nice person. And I honestly think he's better than u in duels cus I dueled u (wasn't my day but oh well) and lost from u twice.
Shop at Stop&Shop in Yew. We restock daily!

Selling bulk boards and ingots. PM me over forums or in IRC.

Are you new on server? Check our site out: http://uonew.cephcom.net

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

Pringles wrote:Question Sin: how come u so raging about Banks? He's, if ur not on his bad side, really nice person. And I honestly think he's better than u in duels cus I dueled u (wasn't my day but oh well) and lost from u twice.
you sure? pretty sure ive dueled him before and beat him when i was in guild. only person that beat me was klownface. and i don't think banks got any better as i had him on complete defense with a fight we had yesterday, he couldn't even cycle hallies
let's just handle this in a duel. quit all the shit talkin

advanced1
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by advanced1 »

Tis true I have died to Crew and TG many times on my red and can appreciate there skill and tactics, you on the other hand are a scrub and wannabe and have never killed me on my red and or blue, if i remember correctly. I accept thy challenge... duel shall commence tomrrow sometime after 7pm eastern standard time, due to my work schedual.
YewFriends wrote: Dont worry versair outside of evil people like Orni and Krypt theres alot of good in the game. Need anything hit me up.

advanced1
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by advanced1 »

Sin Cloud wrote:
Pringles wrote:Question Sin: how come u so raging about Banks? He's, if ur not on his bad side, really nice person. And I honestly think he's better than u in duels cus I dueled u (wasn't my day but oh well) and lost from u twice.
you sure? pretty sure ive dueled him before and beat him when i was in guild. only person that beat me was klownface. and i don't think banks got any better as i had him on complete defense with a fight we had yesterday, he couldn't even cycle hallies
let's just handle this in a duel. quit all the shit talkin
Haha are you talking about the fight where u were redlined and had to have your girlfriend jump in and heal you

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

nobody healed, dumbass . i drank a heal pot n mini healed which equals almost a half a gheal. you never got close to killing me.

advanced1
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by advanced1 »

nobody jumped in either in a fair one on one fight right

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

she got pissed that you accused her of healing me so she attacked and i told her to back off