Meditation/PvP

Moderator: Support Moderators

GodrickRykker

Meditation/PvP

Post by GodrickRykker »

I haven't started macroing med yet, but if I remember correctly, doesn't armor (bone, leather, whatever) reduce the speed at which you regen mana? So a Hally Mage like my character will be will want to make sure not to wear any armor, correct?

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Meditation/PvP

Post by Light Shade »

GodrickRykker wrote:I haven't started macroing med yet, but if I remember correctly, doesn't armor (bone, leather, whatever) reduce the speed at which you regen mana? So a Hally Mage like my character will be will want to make sure not to wear any armor, correct?
Most Hally mages wear no armor. You are correct in that it slows your mana regen.
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by the bazookas »

You do get a little bit of armor out of clothing. I think I've got 5AR before with just the right combination... anybody know what's the highest is? Does full suit of GM clothing make any difference?
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

Border Patrol

Post by Border Patrol »

i remember being able to get 6 or 7 out of the right combo before. I believe there is an old thread to a link that shows clothing armor rating. If I remember correctly your AR rating is slightly higher than what is shown. I will Edit this post with my findings. Gimme a sec...

*EDIT* Did not take very long to find it. Here is the link to the clothing stats http://www.uosecondage.com/stratics/clothing.html
I think exceptional is better as you get a very slight AR boost and more HP on the clothing piece. The HP is more important to me than the AR itself. I always wear exceptional.

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by the bazookas »

Well I'll be a monkey's uncle... The n00bs who wear capes were actually 1337 all along! I'm going to have to adjust my wardrobe :).

Thanks for the info.
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

Border Patrol

Post by Border Patrol »

the bazookas wrote:
Well I'll be a monkey's uncle... The n00bs who wear capes were actually 1337 all along! I'm going to have to adjust my wardrobe :).

Thanks for the info.
You are welcome. I am glad I could help. :D

Loathed

Post by Loathed »

what's the mana regen reduction per AR over that certain number and what is that certain number? :)

Return to “New Player Help”