Post by Kabal »

This mare is at the GY on one account and not the other

Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*

Venom

Re: Ghost Nightmare

Post by Venom »

The invis guy would of got on it and road off while u switch accounts?

Venom : Bard - Mage - S3X
Venomous : Rogue - Fighter - S3X

LudKrud

Post by LudKrud »

Its a glitch.Dont attack it in town cause even though its invisible it will get you GWed....

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by the bazookas »

If you have ever flagged off your own horse, this will happen every time.

What I mean is: jump off your horse, set last target to your horse, jump on your horse, attack last. You are now grey because you attacked your horse. Then, when 2 minutes is up, POP, you have a ghost horse, in addition to the one you are riding :). It doesn't block you or anything, but it does stick around, and is only visible to you (even when you resync, I think?)... If you get off your horse and get on again, it disappears. I believe you can flag off of the ghost horse, too.

Obviously has something to do with the aggro timer running out between you and your horse while you are riding it (even though the horse is not attacking you if you did it right).
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

Border Patrol

Post by Border Patrol »

One time I had seen someone kill a pema gray with a frenzy in town. They got on their frenzy and rode off but there was a red copy left behind (red as in murderer frenzy with red name and bar.)

The killing of the thief was not a criminal action and the owner of the frenzy did not turn gray. I was the only one that could see it because I asked around :/

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kabal »

the bazookas wrote:If you have ever flagged off your own horse, this will happen every time.

What I mean is: jump off your horse, set last target to your horse, jump on your horse, attack last. You are now grey because you attacked your horse. Then, when 2 minutes is up, POP, you have a ghost horse, in addition to the one you are riding :). It doesn't block you or anything, but it does stick around, and is only visible to you (even when you resync, I think?)... If you get off your horse and get on again, it disappears. I believe you can flag off of the ghost horse, too.

Obviously has something to do with the aggro timer running out between you and your horse while you are riding it (even though the horse is not attacking you if you did it right).
It wasn't my horse, I stealthed up on my thief and seen it but since I don't have enough magery to gate on him I recalled in on my bard real quick to try and grab it but it wasn't there, then I got back on the thief and it was. This happened right after SW, maybe someone did what you said and for some reason it was still visible to me even after the restart.

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by the bazookas »

1st of all, your thief is a giant pain in the butt (I think I know who that is)... and I admire your work. You do it well.

2nd of all... Well... I'm not sure how it happened that you saw a ghost mount for somebody else's mount. You just came upon the scene and there was a ghost mount sitting there? Was the owner there as well (riding it the actual nightmare), or off screen? You hadn't interacted with the nightmare or its owner in any way?
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

like its already been said this is known client side glitch
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

LudKrud

Post by LudKrud »

if its client side he shouldnt be able to see someone elses client.....

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kabal »

LOL what a trip . . .

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

LudKrud wrote:if its client side he shouldnt be able to see someone elses client.....
client side relating to the one client it glitched on note that he only saw it on one of his clients
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

This used to happen to me all the time when I used to bother taming nightmares. Its a client-side glitch that disappears when you restart the client.
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kabal »

Its a nightmare, its here, its not there, its a glitch, it gets you guard whacked, its an enigma, the shard may soon be taken over by ghost enigma nightmares. BEWARE!!

Border Patrol

Post by Border Patrol »

I have seen it happen with a Frenzy too...as stated above. It left a copy of a "Red" "murderer" frenzy

chainsoar

Post by chainsoar »

Bumpity bump because this happened to me twice today in the space of 5 minutes, on the roof of my keep. I was macroing anatomy on my horse while I was sitting on it, this was all I was doing so logically I would guess the cause is something to do with targeting a mount you are currently riding. For example, in kabal's screenshot, perhaps the owner of that nightmare was dismounted, healed his mount, remounted and then hit his 'attack last' key - his last target being the mount.

Did I solve it? Can I put on my deerstalker hat and light my sherlock pipe now pls
Braden wrote:I was getting ready to type a serious reply to this post until I saw who posted it.
[Uhh] Eo wrote:If there is one thing I am a fan of, it is exploring foreign holes.

Return to “In Game Bug Reports”