Hemps RL friend/brother offers to kill him IRL...LOL!!!

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Kefka

Hemps RL friend/brother offers to kill him IRL...LOL!!!

Post by Kefka »

Hemps friend/brother, Ryu, followed my tamer through a gate. (PS, don't follow people through their gates, it's rude! [PPS, I follow people through their gates, because I care not about being rude]). Once he realized that he was stuck in the middle of my 20 polar bear army, he started to scream "are you fucking shitting me?".

Knowing that it was hemps friend, I decided to extract some information from him....

it's hard to see in the video (at least it doesnt show up on my screen, however, open the journal and you can view it), but right before he dies, he offers to kill hemp in real life.

Some friends you have hemp LOL.
Attachments
PETA_1-3_03.28.rpv
(14.45 KiB) Downloaded 148 times

[00:43] <Hemperor> i like turtles

kill drizitz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Hemps RL friend/brother offers to kill him IRL...LOL!!!

Post by kill drizitz »

i think there are now more threads about hemperor then there were about people getting pk'd by cr3w. wtf has this shard come to??

:roll:

alatar

Post by alatar »

kill drizitz wrote:i think there are now more threads about hemperor then there were about people getting pk'd by cr3w. wtf has this shard come to??

:roll:
can't help it.. Hemperor is too popular and cr3w keeps going inactive.. :(
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

Clyde-

Post by Clyde- »

Maybe if the fucking pvp system would stop being changed every two fucking weeks i wouldn't get so tired of learning new combos and i'd stay around longer. Seriously i came back and once i finally got the hang of this new pvp style they make changes to spells and once again i have to learn new combos. It's really starting to piss me off.
-cr3w-

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

IM THE BEST

thanks for keepin me famous guys

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat